Neo sci-fi

DirtyPlum

Quote:
Originally Posted by ritchieramone
That would be crazily frustrating! Why is that anyway? (Sorry if everyone alread knows the answer!)

To be honest I'm not sure - but then the MAs werent sure either but I have checked again and apparently we can get it... so I'll have to make another trip to MAC - oh dear, what a shame
winks.gif

This time I'm gonna check out the Bronzescape solar bits, Naked Space, & Summerfruit liner...

amber_j

Got my Neo Sci-Fi stuff yesterday. Only bought:
Astral l/s
Supreme l/g
Soft & Slow l/g
Pink Grapefruit l/g

Also picked up an E-Z Baby tendertone.

Electro looked absolutely awful on me! If I'd worn that out of the store I would have scared small chidren... lol! The MA kept saying that it looked good and she'd have to go put some on as well. Right...

All in all I'm a bit disappointed with the collection but the packaging is amazing - even the boxes are gorgeous. I showed them to a colleague at the office afterwards and we just sat there oohing and ahhing for 5 minutes
smiles.gif

User49

Our store put neo sci fi out yesterday June 5th! Dazzleglass also came in this week! :0) I LOVE the window displays! Reminds me of summer! Even though the weather is still crap!!

x.DOLLYMiX.x

I received my neo sci-fi and dazzleglass order today. From neo sci-fi I only got pleasureseeker lipstick and pink grapefruit lipglass. Pleasureseeker does not show up on me what so ever! No matter how many times I put this on it is impossible
thmbdn.gif
. Iam around a nw20-nw25

Pink grapefruit is gorgeous though
drools.gif

JustDivine

Quote:
Originally Posted by amber_j
Astral l/s
Supreme l/g
Soft & Slow l/g
Pink Grapefruit l/g

Electro looked absolutely awful on me! If I'd worn that out of the store I would have scared small chidren... lol! The MA kept saying that it looked good and she'd have to go put some on as well. Right...

All in all I'm a bit disappointed with the collection but the packaging is amazing - even the boxes are gorgeous. I showed them to a colleague at the office afterwards and we just sat there oohing and ahhing for 5 minutes
smiles.gif

My complexion is same as yours yet the MA tried to tell me electro was a good look. It wasn't, and I scared myself, talk less of small children!!

Sophia84

Quote:
Originally Posted by amber_j
Astral l/s
Supreme l/g
Soft & Slow l/g
Pink Grapefruit l/g

smiles.gif

That's a reason why I'll avoid Electro and get the High 90's Slimshine!
tong.gif

Ang9000

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasminbarley
^^ There's a thread in the FOTD forum where the poster is wearing Electro and I think she looks great!

I think that I might be able to get away with it, with my colouring, but I don't really go for bright 'in yer face' lipsticks anymore.

Thanks! I'll have to go check that out
smiles.gif

amber_j

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustDivine
My complexion is same as yours yet the MA tried to tell me electro was a good look. It wasn't, and I scared myself, talk less of small children!!

th_LMAO.gif
I know what you mean! She kept telling me to put on more to make the colour more intense... It was not a pretty sight.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sophia84
That's a reason why I'll avoid Electro and get the High 90's Slimshine!
tong.gif

But I so want to love it on me, not just in stick form! Maybe I should try Morange...? lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ang9000
I wonder who can actually get away with orange lipstick.

I've seen a few MAs wearing Electro and looking really good with it. I think maybe it looks better on fair to olive skin tones.

Carlyx

I wanted electro but when I saw a swatch it was really BRIGHT. Having a look at the photos people have posted with it on it doesn't look that bright.

Must try it instore.

DirtyPlum

I AM IN LOVE WITH PLEASURESEEKER... MIGHT GET A BACK UP - Ive never done that before, not even for something pink!

Girl about town

im hoping pleasureseeker will show up on me it looks so gorgeous, i have ordered electro, i generally suit oranges so think it will be ok on me, if its not i will put some myth or fleshpot over it xxx