• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

Neon/Tropical Rainbow (Using the Kryolan UV-DG Pallette) Tut

fondasaurusrex

Quote:
Originally Posted by macedout
great look. are these kroylan easy to use? i just discovered them today.-i m not sure are they e/s, body paint, or something else?

You can use them as facepaint or eyeshadow or whatever you want ! They are like watercolor paints so you have to use them wet . It can be a bit tricky at first but after you get used to them they are great to use a base. They just make anything you put on top really vibrant. They also glow under a blacklight :p

Rockette13

This looks amazing! I have been wanting the UV Palette for about...hmmm... a year and a half now? I need to just go ahead and get it. Lol.

k.a.t

Quote:
Originally Posted by fondasaurusrex
You can use them as facepaint or eyeshadow or whatever you want ! They are like watercolor paints so you have to use them wet . It can be a bit tricky at first but after you get used to them they are great to use a base. They just make anything you put on top really vibrant. They also glow under a blacklight :p

They glow?
drools.gif
that is soo cool! I really want this now, damn you! lol

This look is so bright and beautiful, love it.

Shannyn

Yay great tutorial! It came out looking fantastic. I love bright colors. I really want that Kryolan Pallette now.

Amaranth

Following up to my previous post, I just wanted to let you know that this tutorial made me buy the Kryolan UV-DG Palette from Shrinkle. WAY TO GO! YOU OWE ME $35! Hahaha jk...seriously though, I can't wait to try it out.

Latest posts