new adoptees.

reverieinbflat

Yesterday, my boyfriend and I adopted two beautiful kitties. The oldest at 8 months is an orange tabby named Stoney. The youngest at 4 months is a long-haired, gray, diluted calico named Stormy.

1stoney.jpg

The shelter named him that. Stoney. Joey liked it. And this little man was selling it at the shelter. Being way way way to cute for words.

2stormy.jpg

My beautiful Stormy. She's a bit picky and has a little cold, but she'll be fine.

3stoneymakeup.jpg

Stoney is just as vain as I am.

3stoneymakeup2.jpg

Orange is beautiful. (I'm trying to discourage him from jumping on my make-up, but I couldn't resist these pictures.)

4kittieslions.jpg

Investigating another, less life like feline foot companion.

5kittieslooking.jpg

stare down.

6stormyforced.jpg

she's not too keen on face pictures. I had to suggest this to her.

7kittiestired.jpg

Some very tired kitties.

8stormyprecious.jpg

My new plush toy. Heh.

*edit* I made a few typos. We both adopted them together. And the gray one is named stormy. The orange is Stoney.

Janice

Stoney is beeeyootiful, from looking at the photos she appears to be a dilute tortoiseshell! I looove tortoiseshells.
smiles.gif
Congrats on your new family members!

purrtykitty

Awww, what cutie-pies!! Enjoy them while they're little...they get big so fast! I've got one who's 4 1/2, but he's not quite out of his kitten-phase. Boy can he be destructive!

Xqueeze_me

They're really gorgeous!
smiles.gif

Thank you for adopting them.
th_wink3.gif

EDIT: And YAY!!! They'll probably have a blast when celebrating Christmas with you and your boyfriend. Bless your hearts!

ps: Did you buy your lovely furries any presents?
greengrin.gif

reverieinbflat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xqueeze_me
ps: Did you buy your lovely furries any presents?
greengrin.gif

aside from their freedom, lol. we got them wands, furry mice, and of course, rolling balls with bells. they love those.

And they have a whole couch to tear up that my last kitty (RIP Zeus) started on last year. Not really. We keep having to shoo them away. Bad habit for them to have.

Latest posts