New Biotherm eyeliners... Magic Painting!

PrettyKitty

I got 2 of them, Electric Blue and Energic Fushia.

Here is a pic! I also did a Electric Blue VS. Parrot because they are similar, but Parrot is less bright.

352720.jpeg

I saw those eyeliners today at my Biotherm counter, you can draw things around the eyes with this, use it on lashes, or as an eyeliner. They have a vinyl finich. They last, last and last on my skin! (True!) but only water and they are gone easily (NOT the blue shade, it stain the skin, so use a makeup remover). It's very pigmented.

This stuff is totally HOT! I've seen others shades like Acid Green (Very pretty shimmery acid lime color!), a bronze, and a vinyl black.

It's 18$ CDN.

banana

I was at the mall today with my boyfriend and he picked that blue one up and was like, "ooooo you should get THIS". Thank you for the parrot comparison, I will have to get it now because I don't have parrot.

niecypiecy

I love those! I tried to get my hands on some via a CP (my counter only sells the skin care line) but they were sold out within the first day they came in
ssad.gif

Juneplum

i saw these on saturday too!!!!!! i bought all 3 cos they are SO pretty! the lady at the counter told me they are LE tho...

PrettyKitty

Yeah they are LE! We have 5-6 eyeliners from each color, at my counter.

I'm disapointed because yesterday, after only 2-3 hours, I was able to peel my eyeliner with my fingers! It doesn't stay on me!

Someone else have this problem?

Onederland

hmmm i dont want it to peel...

but urgh, i want the pink one so badly. im a fan for anything pink...its an obession!!

PrettyKitty

Nope because they are available where I live, in Canada.

I tried with Mixing Medium, and it's worst! It doesn't dry!

Sanne

I just dound a counter nearby that still has at least one blue liner, and maybe a pink and a green one. if anyone wants one, please pm me!

Viva_la_MAC_Girl

Are they really easy to use as in to comparsion to the fluidlines? I know you can do more with the Magic Painting.... just curious they look awesome!!

Thanks for the color swatches!