New Biotherm eyeliners... Magic Painting!

Sanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viva_la_Mac_Girl
Are they really easy to use as in to comparsion to the fluidlines? I know you can do more with the Magic Painting.... just curious they look awesome!!

Thanks for the color swatches!

fluidliners are creamy, these are liquid. and the fluidliners need to be a applied with a loose brush, and these have a applicator in the lid.

missBOMBcheLLe

i have the bLue, pink, and purpLe ones!!! i <3 them so much that i think im going to need 2 backups of each! the onLy one left that i'm loOking for is the green one... none of the counters near me have it in stock
ssad.gif
actuaLLy none of them have initiaLLy gotten them in yet... can i get it from their website? or does anybOoteee knows of a counter that may have it?

PrettyKitty

Quote:
Originally Posted by redbombchelle
i have the bLue, pink, and purpLe ones!!! i <3 them so much that i think im going to need 2 backups of each! the onLy one left that i'm loOking for is the green one... none of the counters near me have it in stock
ssad.gif
actuaLLy none of them have initiaLLy gotten them in yet... can i get it from their website? or does anybOoteee knows of a counter that may have it?

Which color is your favorite?? Mine is Electric Blue, SO pretty!

missBOMBcheLLe

my fave is the pink one!!! but i love aLL 3 colors i have... i wear it with everything...i can't wait to get the green one!!!