new britneyy.

Beauty Mark

They're okay. My guesses with her voice are either all the smoking and partying is finally taking a toll on her voice or they haven't digitally edited it yet.

SparklingWaves

She sounded nasal in the first one. The chick doesn't have a good voice.

The second one had a good beat with background sound, but all she did was say, "Gimme More" over and over. It had a 70-80ish dance beat, but her voice was altered and recorded to repeat within the song. Gee, that's all it takes to make a song. Anyone can have songs made.

gabi1129

i love gimmie more. and cold as fire is okay. they are both very britney. and im happy that the songs didnt turn out horrible, imo.

Kiseki

I didn't like Cold as Fire at all, "Gimme More" sounds like "I'm a Slave for You", she definitely needs another Toxic. They're not horrible, but she has done better.

mzreyes

okkk...

1.) she doesn't have the greatest voice
2.) not really feelin' the first song

but.. I LOVE the second song. I'm guilty. I f*****g love Britney. I always have. Since day one
greengrin.gif
Buttt..... Christina Aguilera is my favorite.

xmrsvindieselx

Quote:
Originally Posted by flowerhead
'It's Britney bitch' Lmao

hahaha i think thats the best part of the song
smiles.gif

but i really do love her.
smiles.gif
she just needs help

aquarius11

Quote:
Originally Posted by xmrsvindieselx
smiles.gif

smiles.gif
she just needs help

WORD!

amelia.jayde

omg i'm SO excited! i love her so much, ever since baby one more time. Gimme More is amazing! Cold as Fire is okay, but i don't like it as much as Gimme More.

flowerhead

Quote:
Originally Posted by xmrsvindieselx
smiles.gif

smiles.gif
she just needs help

As far as mindless pop goes, it's pretty good quality!

lipshock

"Make him cum in my mouth." That's real classy, BritBrit.

Gimme More is a hot club song though. I'm not calling it a comeback quite yet.

addicted2mac

they're not all that, sorry. and neither is she anymore. i'm sick of buying magazines and reading about her stupid ass. i'm over it.

Beauty Mark

Quote:
Originally Posted by SparklingWaves
She sounded nasal in the first one. The chick doesn't have a good voice.

The second one had a good beat with background sound, but all she did was say, "Gimme More" over and over. It had a 70-80ish dance beat, but her voice was altered and recorded to repeat within the song. Gee, that's all it takes to make a song. Anyone can have songs made.

IMO, she's never had a good voice. Her voice was good enough to pro-tool to the point of sounding good, but she was a pop star, not a singer. Her marketing value was that she can dance (or at least do well with choreography, which is a talent) and could be the Britney Spears character that her management team crafted.

She would've been better off taking Timbaland up on his offer and working with him. Timbaland can work magic

Kiseki

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beauty Mark
She would've been better off taking Timbaland up on his offer and working with him. Timbaland can work magic

Here here, I loved his collaborations with Nelly Furtado.

Latest posts