New Camera! New FOTD!

xKiKix

So I recently purchased the Samsung TL225 and I was so excited to take pictures because it has a dual screen (one in front and back, now i can SEE myself lol)

The look i did was pretty simple
SAM_0066.jpg

Untitled-1.png

Eyes:
Brows: Ben Nye - Dark Brown
Base: Mac -Painterly Paintpot
Lid: Ben Nye - White
Crease: Da Bling (Inner-third), Smudged Violet (Middle & Outer-third)
Outer Corner: Shadowy Lady
Highlight: Mac - Lightfall + Ben Nye - Vanilla
Liner: Ulta Automatic Black Eyeliner (Upper), Urban Decay - Electric + Mac - Deep Truth (lower), Urban Decay - Yeyo (waterline)
Lashes: Mac- Prep + Prime, Lancome Oscillation (best mascara EVER!)

Face:
Temptu - Porcelain Foundation (VERY sheer coverage), Pale Pink Blush, Champagne Highlighter, Translucent Powder

Lips:
Viva Glam VI SE Lipstick & Lipgloss (LOVES IT! but every time i wear lipgloss my lips look too full, GGRRRR...)

SAM_0075.jpg

i swear my lashes are MUCH fuller in real life (btw i can see stray eyebrow hairs... damn HD lol) It's supposed to look more purple in here but the sun was too bright today

Sorry for rambling too much, lol. Hope you enjoy this look!

xKiKix

Quote:
Originally Posted by cupcake_x
I really like the white on the bottom lids. It looks very beautiful!

lol thanks, i had to use it to "open" up my eyes because they were very tired that morning. it's always a good trick to use to instantly "wake up", lol.

xKiKix

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjjenko
pretty! but i def think you should thicken the tail of your brow a little bit

yah i didnt realize it was thin at the tail either until now, i kinda love/hate how my new camera makes everything so clear now lol.

hello_my_apple

this is really nice, the only thing i would do use a darker brow penicil to fill in your brows! but otherwise very pretty!

Latest posts