new ipod nano

gigiopolis

I WANT THE PURPLE ONE SO BADLY!

But I have the iPod Touch, and the 2nd generation iPod nano, so I don't think that this one is necessary. But oh my...the purple is so pretty!!!

xxManBeaterxx

WOW, the last time i got a new ipod was in 2004!!! I have the HUGE ass ipod video LOL. I think its time for a new ipod this christmas.. I'm digging the yellow/orange/red colors

xoshopaholicxo

I have the original Ipod mini & it still works great. But, once I need to get a new one (hopefully soon) I want that yellow one. omg it is too cute!

MAC_Whore

Damn, I just bought a video nano like 7 months ago!! They replace these so fast.

Funny thought: I hear people (in this thread and elsewhere) talking about how their relatively old iPod is so old or big. You want to talk about big? I remember rockin' the big ass Walkman and a portable CD player. Those were the shiz back then. lol

HeavenLeiBlu

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAC_Whore
Damn, I just bought a video nano like 7 months ago!! They replace these so fast.

Funny thought: I hear people (in this thread and elsewhere) talking about how their relatively old iPod is so old or big. You want to talk about big? I remember rockin' the big ass Walkman and a portable CD player. Those were the shiz back then. lol

LMAO!!!! Right! Back to the question; I'd get blue, but that's obviously not your favorite color, so I'd go with purple. My daughter had better not fix her mouth to ask for the red... she just got a new nano last year. I won't be getting one either because I love my classic, and I just got a touch.

jilliandanica

Quote:

LOL...taking it back old school. Those were huge, but awesome nonetheless. I remember when CDs were such a big step up from cassette tapes...now look at us. Crazy how times change!

Thanks for all the input everyone!

thelove4tequila

Well I'm a pink lover so of course that would be my first pick BUT it looks like you're not interested in pink. Sooo purple or green!

erine1881

Quote:

no kidding! i got the video nano at the beginning of the year to replace my other nano that kept freezing up. my first one was the tall skinny one like this new one, but i'm loving the little size of the one i've got. its so cute! but these new colors are pretty hot!!! if mine breaks again, i've got the replacement policy, but i'd probably stick with the silver again. i like a color one day and hate it the next.

k.a.t

I picked purple for you! But i woud so get the pink..lol
I have the silver one....how boring =/

kokometro

Normally I would say PINK! But I have the pink Nano and the other colors look very hot. This time, my gut tells me to tell you.. go with Purple.

I want one of these!!!

yodagirl

I love the green, but the purple looks fab also
greengrin.gif

brokenxbeauty

Oh gosh, those are sweet! I want one, although I have a decent nano (the one that came out before these.)
All the colors are pretty amazing, but I'd say green, yellow, or orange!

User93

i have a pink one. But since they released new colors, i'm also liking purple and orange ones! Purple especially, its so soft and pleases eye. Red and yellow disturb my eyes a little (funny coming from a person who loooves her pink one, i know lol). They all are sooo cute!

purrtykitty

Purple all the way! I bought the purple shuffle last fall to tide me over when my pink mini crapped out. I soooo want the purple nano! Christmas present!

Latest posts