New Jake Gyllenhaal Movie

LuckyGirl3513

A new trailer! Makes is seem more like a thriller than the first.. Dont you think Jake Gyllenhaal and Toby Maguire make really convincing brothers?

MzzRach

This does look intense - Tobey Maguire was almost unrecognizable to me when I first saw the trailer.

BEA2LS

i cannot see the trailor! my computer sucks! is this the one they have commercials for on TV?

cupcake_x

I really like Natalie Portman and the movie seems really interesting. I will definitely be seeing this, along with Precious.

Makeup Emporium

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyGirl3513
Dont you think Jake Gyllenhaal and Toby Maguire make really convincing brothers?

The funny thing is for some reason I always get these 2 mixed up. So when I heard they were starring in a movie as brothers I thought it was the perfect casting!
thmbup.gif

BeccalovesMAC

The Brothers movie

I seen the previews for this and it looks like a really good movie.omfg! I wish I was Natalie Portman. She gets to play the wife of Jake Gyllenhal and Tobey Mcguire. I think they are both freaken hot. Any thoughts? Are you going to see this?
cutey.gif

chynegal

Re: The Brothers movie

i have been seeing the previews too and i cant wait to see it. i think she is married to tobey and him and jake are best friends. they think tobey dies in the war and they go to each other for comfort and end up getting together and he then returns after they think he is dead

sierrao

i wanna see this movie cuz it reminds me of how my ex faked that he died during combat in iraq

BeccalovesMAC

Quote:
Originally Posted by sierrao
i wanna see this movie cuz it reminds me of how my ex faked that he died during combat in iraq

are you serious? That is sooo mean. Why put someone thru all that??

Jinni

It's an American version of a Danish movie with Connie Nielsen and a couple of other very good Danish actors. I thought the original was great. I hope this new version will be as well.

LuckyGirl3513

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jinni
It's an American version of a Danish movie with Connie Nielsen and a couple of other very good Danish actors. I thought the original was great. I hope this new version will be as well.

Well you'll appreciate this review then.. It says "Brothers is arguably the most successful remake of a foreign film since Martin Scorsese reworked Infernal Affairs into The Departed and won the Oscar."

Makeup Emporium

I'm going to see this on Saturday!! Will post a review. From everything I've seen and heard it looks like it's going to be a good one!

Jinni

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyGirl3513
Well you'll appreciate this review then.. It says "Brothers is arguably the most successful remake of a foreign film since Martin Scorsese reworked Infernal Affairs into The Departed and won the Oscar."

That is a great review. Thank you for linking it. Can't wait to see the movie!

Latest posts