Ziya

HOT DAMN!
greengrin.gif
omg the look is amazing....good job
cutey.gif

jenee.sum

Quote:
Originally Posted by kattybadatty
contouring tut is coming this afternoon/tonight! really!
choochoo.gif

thank you!!!!

nanaparty.gif

Quote:
so keep it darker? or highlight? im confused!

i love both, but summer is coming, so i pick bleach blonde! like in your old avatar (the one you had before this one you have up now)
thmbup.gif
HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT!

kattybadatty

you divas are amazing! thanks for all the snaps
smiles.gif

i didn't have time to post the tut yesterday but ill get to it tomorrow!!!!

moonlit

Quote:
I'm not :-( I really should think about doing that though, huh? I just got a new computer with a camera thing in it (i'm so computer saavy.. it's incredible
winks.gif
) so I will definitely look into it and keep you posted mama!
cutey.gif

thanks so much for considering it..
th_DANCE.gif
I want to be the first one to subscribe to your youtube channel lol.. congrats about your new job.. sounds very exciting!! and your makeup is always flawless..
th_wink3.gif

I used a kabuki brush to contour after seeing one of your tuts and I loved it.. thanks so much for the tutorials!

kattybadatty

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonlit
thanks so much for considering it..
th_DANCE.gif
I want to be the first one to subscribe to your youtube channel lol.. congrats about your new job.. sounds very exciting!! and your makeup is always flawless..
th_wink3.gif

I used a kabuki brush to contour after seeing one of your tuts and I loved it.. thanks so much for the tutorials!

It's so funny... I look at my old Tuts and FOTDs and I LAUGH! First of all, because I look really young... but also just because my skill was HORRIBLE back then! I really have my own personal "look" now and I do things SO differently now, after working at MAC and freelancing on my own! I've learned so much.... but thank you! I have LOTS of new tricks up my sleeve to teach ya!
yes.gif

nunu

Hey katty!

I forgot to add that i prefer your previous hair colour on you, i feel that this one washes you out. Girl we have missed your fotd's , glad you're back
smiles.gif

kattybadatty

Quote:
Originally Posted by nunu
Hey katty!

I forgot to add that i prefer your previous hair colour on you, i feel that this one washes you out. Girl we have missed your fotd's , glad you're back
smiles.gif

Thanks! In all honesty, I think a tan would do a LOT for both hair colors LOL! I'm white as a ghost right now (NC25 versus the NC45 I was over the summer!) so once I get some color back, maybe it'll look better.. but I'm definitely throwing some more blonde in it soon! THanks!
yes.gif

rbella

You sicken me. Seriously. You are perfection!!! Congrats to you and you deserve it. You are an amazing and absolutely stunning woman!!

Belini

Can you please briefly tell me for your eyes where you put what eyeshadow? its gorgeous!

kattybadatty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belini
Can you please briefly tell me for your eyes where you put what eyeshadow? its gorgeous!

Prep & Prime Eye - Medium (ALL OVER EYE)
Stilife Paint (ALL OVER EYE)
Stars & Rockets (CORNER OF LIDS)
Carbon (CREASE AND UNDER EYE)
Nylon (HIGHLIGHT AND LID)
Vanilla pigment (HIGHLIGHT)
Beauty Marked (CREASE BLENDED UPWARD)
Nocturnelle (ABOVE LID TOWARD NOSE AND HIGHLIGHT)
Parfait Amour (CORNER OF LID, CREASE, AND BLENDED UPWARD)
Blacktrack Fluidline (LASH LINE)
#36 lashes
Dazzle Lash (LASHES)
Smolder liner (WATER LINE)

Hope that helped! I'll try to remember exactly how I did it and post a tutorial this weekend - working on my brow/bronzer tutorials now, too!
yahoo.gif
stay tuned!

Belini

Thanks so much! I’m looking forward to the tute but I want to wear it this Saturday which is your Friday so I don’t think I’ll be able to see it in time.
When you say all over eye for the stilife paint, do you mean the crease and brow bone as well?

kattybadatty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belini
Thanks so much! I’m looking forward to the tute but I want to wear it this Saturday which is your Friday so I don’t think I’ll be able to see it in time.
When you say all over eye for the stilife paint, do you mean the crease and brow bone as well?

yep. literally, from top of the lashline to bottom of the brow. just to add sparkle all over. PLUS since there's a yellowish-undertone to stilife, it makes the carbon and beauty marked appear more purple.
yes.gif

Belini

Thanks, i dont have the stars and rockets eyeshadow or beauty marked.
Can I use carbon instead for beauty marked and maybe a light purple for starts and rockets?

kattybadatty

absolutely! you can even forgo stars and rockets, and have it be a more darker, sultry purple look. let me know how it goes!

Latest posts