NEW Juicy Scent!

juicygirl

so excited!!! it looks like it will be released sometime in august. thanks for posting this, you just made my day!

Tinkee-Belle

looks like august 25th to me! Im glad there are more juicy addicts on here haha. I like the old scent but I hope this ones fruitier!

aziajs

I am curious. I love the original but this sounds like it's going to be REALLY sweet. If so, I'll pass.

NatalieMT

I just let out a rather loud gasp.
th_LMAO.gif
The bottle is divine, I just hope it smells as good as it looks! I'll be in the US in August to try and possibly buy this! I love the current Juicy scent.

KikiB

I definitely will be interested in smelling it but from the list of notes, it looks like I would love it!

Tinkee-Belle

Quote:
Originally Posted by deven.marie
OMG! i really hope it smells good, so i wont feel like i'm buying it just for the bottle
greengrin.gif

haha I dont care if it smells like poo... that bottle soooooo matches my room!!!! If it smells gross ill dump it out and replace it with another perfume or something. But I have a feeling this one is gunna be yummy!
choochoo.gif
drools.gif

juicygirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinkee-Belle
haha I dont care if it smells like poo... that bottle soooooo matches my room!!!! If it smells gross ill dump it out and replace it with another perfume or something. But I have a feeling this one is gunna be yummy!
choochoo.gif
drools.gif

bahahaha i would so do that!

kimmy

it sounds like it might be a little too sweet for me...i love the current juicy scent though. juicy is full of yum.

juicygirl

so i ran to the nordstroms anniversary sale yesterday to get my hands on the exclusive roller they are selling. i was on my way to work [can you believe nordstroms opened at 7?!?! and it was crazy busy...turns out im not the only insane one!] and so i just grabbed two and left. anyway, i really want to like this scent because i freaking looove juicy but i think i have to pass on this one. i still like the original scent way better. also, i just bought victoria's secret back to pink and am totally OBSESSED with that scent. so now i have two rollers and have no clue what to do with them. go figure =[

zeroxstar

^ agree completely... this one is wayyy too floraly I'm not a fan - it's not bad, but I won't be buying it. I love the first juicy fragrance though!

zuiahiah99

I don't like Juicy Coture but i picked up the roller bottle at Nord. and I like this one. I might buy this at Christmas.