NEW Juicy Scent!

glam8babe

OMG HOW CUTEEEEE!!!!!! i stilll need to get my hands on the first one (i love the smell of that) im hoping this one smells just as good

BloodMittens

Surprisingly I am not into the Original JC scent at all. But this one has definitely worked its way into my heart. I love the smell
greengrin.gif

Good thing my birthday is a month away
yahoo.gif

YSLGuy

I have the men's and the women's...I wear alot of women's scents as well because I like sweeter fragrances.

I will have to pop into my JC store and smell this one tomorrow

YSLGuy

I love the new one...even better than the original.

This has a sweet, coconutty smell almost. I am going to try to get a sample so I can see how it wears on me.

Penn

I got the mini roll on one and it's my favourite fragrance atm. The bigger bottle is so cute though I might have to pick one up soon.

NatalieMT

I've got to say I wasn't as in love with this new scent as I am with the original. So I passed on it! It's not that I flat out wouldn't wear it, there's just other perfumes I prefer at this stage.

AllisonWeaver

I was leaving Macy's last week when I smelled some thing AMAZING. There was a table with this perfume and balloons all around it, so I figured that might be it.. and it was! I got a sample of the perfume, and just fell in love. I've never been that excited about a fragrance before. It seemed to good to be true.
Unfortunately, it was. I'm sure you all know scents change as you wear them, and this one ends up smelling a bit like an old lady's perfume to me.. not worth it. Great straight out of the bottle, but it steadily progresses in to old lady territory.

embabe89

i actually think i like this one better than the first one. it's a lot sweeter. unfortunately, i'm trying to cut down on perfume. and i think i would rather have a sample of it before i decide if i want to buy it.

YSLGuy

I went to the Juicy store and they didnt have any of the small rollers or even samples of this.

I guess I'll try Macy's or Nordstroms to see if they have a sample.

clslvr6spd

Oh man I LOVE THIS STUFF! I still have lots of love for the regular Juicy perfume!
I got the roller ball at my Juicy store in town, it is to die for!
drools.gif

I hope I get the full bottle for my bday!

YSLGuy

I'm going to try Nordstroms and the Juicy store again today to see if they have the samples. I really want to try it for a few days before I buy.

Ive learned with sweeter fragrances that in the bottle I love them, and when I wear them I get really sick.