New limited edition quad with star embossing?

sungelly87

I was able to get a quad from barneys in ny on Madison ave. I think it'll start showing up at almost every counter but probably less than 10 per counter.

Scorpio69

I was able to get a quad from barneys in ny on Madison ave. I think it'll start showing up at almost every counter but probably less than 10 per counter.
Thanks for this, I called and spoke to Jan , and she is shipping it to me! Her no is 516-404-3641. If anyone is interested, she said they were flying off the shelves!:bigstar:

Icecaramellatte

OMGosh! How much is this thing? I ordered but forgot to ask for a total. I can't do that with Chanel. They did have a $250 highlighter once upon a time.

alnike86

Interesting. I just called the downtown Chicago Macy's and they are holding it for me...I think. She had it grouped with the FNO stuff (alhtough she specifically stated that it was the 3 eyeliners and polish, and a limited edition quad), so I'm hoping that it is actually this item...

walkingdead

Thanks for this, I called and spoke to Jan , and she is shipping it to me! Her no is 516-404-3641. If anyone is interested, she said they were flying off the shelves!:bigstar:
Scorpio69 thank you so much for Jan's number. I was able to order the last quad!

ashievic

Neiman's in Northbrook, IL has this new quad. I picked mine up today. They got about 12 in, so if you want, you might want to move on it....

Vineetha

Neiman's in Northbrook, IL has this new quad. I picked mine up today. They got about 12 in, so if you want, you might want to move on it....
Thanks!! I just ordered from NM Northbrook. Looks like they got it in just today!!

alnike86

1cc7128e_20141022_180252.jpeg
So pretty...

Latest posts