New limited release after Thanksgiving

SARAHluvsMAC

My manager just told me about a limited release kinda like Zhandra that is being released on black friday... i forgot what its called but in my region its only being released at:

King of Prussia
Columbia and
Tysons Galleria

Anyone have any other info?

MACgirl

dont knowwhat it is but thier is something called MAC trip that consists mostly of palletes, dont know anything about it except that.

lara

Quote:
Originally Posted by MACgirl
dont knowwhat it is but thier is something called MAC trip that consists mostly of palletes, dont know anything about it except that.

I heard that as well - supposedly they're promoting the travel palettes and selling them at regular stores for a short while, as opposed to just the duty free locations.

Ms. Z

Black Friday sale

Do any of you have photss of palettes only available at Duty Free Shops?

Eemaan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZLoves2Shop
Do any of you have photss of palettes only available at Duty Free Shops?

these are the ones ive seen on UK ebay:

travelpaletteebay2.jpg

travelpaletteebay.jpg

SARAHluvsMAC

Quote:
Originally Posted by FacesbyNiki
SarahluvsMAC, where do you work? what location?

i was at georgetown now im freelance but mostly fulltime at columbia

SARAHluvsMAC

well i think its called crystalline or something and my trainer said she thinks its the one where there are brushes covered in crystals

bobbichris

Hmmm...Travel palette...sounds right up my alley. Believe it or not I love the chaos at KOP after Thanksgiving. It's like skydiving for me
smiles.gif

d_flawless

i'm wondering if these are due to the strict airline regulations now...if not, good timing! :p
seriously though, are these an east coast exclusive or what, because i'm gonna be in mexico then and i doubt i'll be near a MAC counter

MACActress

Yay! I go all the time to the galleria store!

FacesbyNiki: I go to the counter you work at all the time! Although I don't really know anyone =P But I usually get better service there than at the galleria

SARAHluvsMAC

tysons galleria... although i love them dearly...

they always look a hot as mess

my bf was like wtf i thought mac girls were supposed to be cute their makeup is all melting off

medusalox

i dont have any of those locations near me, i don't think. Can I get anything at the mac store or online?

Latest posts