New limited release after Thanksgiving

SARAHluvsMAC

it is going to be at limited stores, it might be one near you but im not sure about any other stores besides the ones in my region

it'll probably be online like zhandra though

PrettyinPink

I got some info last night from a MAC trainer at my free-standing store. She said that this collection is supossed to be very hush-hush right now as they don't want anyone to really know about it yet. She wouldn't go into details, but she did tell me that it's coming out the day after Thanksgiving and will be called MAC Couture. This collection is aimed at the MAC addicts, like you and I. This collection will be released in very limited quantities and all products will be LE, (of course). Being that MAC is a high-end line already, she said these products are gonna be more higher-end than the regular line. Possibly that means a bit more in price. But, she made it very clear to me, knowing that am a HUGE addict, that the real addicts are gonna know how special this collection is. Also, it will only be realeased at select Free-Standing Stores, PRO-Stores and I'm not sure yet about online. And again, they're not making it in large quantites, so better get what you want right away.

So...I'm pretty darn excited. Just hearing the word couture, I think of very classy, fancy and pricey. I can't wait! This sure sounds like a real hot collection!

Glitziegal

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrettyinPink
I got some info last night from a MAC trainer at my free-standing store. She said that this collection is supossed to be very hush-hush right now as they don't want anyone to really know about it yet. She wouldn't go into details, but she did tell me that it's coming out the day after Thanksgiving and will be called MAC Couture. This collection is aimed at the MAC addicts, like you and I. This collection will be released in very limited quantities and all products will be LE, (of course). Being that MAC is a high-end line already, she said these products are gonna be more higher-end than the regular line. Possibly that means a bit more in price. But, she made it very clear to me, knowing that am a HUGE addict, that the real addicts are gonna know how special this collection is. Also, it will only be realeased at select Free-Standing Stores, PRO-Stores and I'm not sure yet about online. And again, they're not making it in large quantites, so better get what you want right away.

So...I'm pretty darn excited. Just hearing the word couture, I think of very classy, fancy and pricey. I can't wait! This sure sounds like a real hot collection!

Oooooooooooooo, I wish I was in the US

roxybc

When is the US Thanksgiving? The Canadian one is on a diff day and very early this year. The US one is in Nov sometime right?

Juneplum

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrettyinPink

i think u just made my day!!!!!!
graucho.gif
graucho.gif
th_sign_woot.gif

Janice

Quote:
Originally Posted by SARAHluvsMAC
i heard the stuff ranges in the $70's

No care, musthaveit.
greengrin.gif

charismaticlime

Quote:
Originally Posted by roxybc
When is the US Thanksgiving? The Canadian one is on a diff day and very early this year. The US one is in Nov sometime right?

I read from Wikipedia that in the US, Thanksgiving day is on the fourth Thursday of November and, in Canada, on the second Monday in October.

So it'll definitely be awhile before we see those travel palettes.

ceelovejay

Quote:
i was at georgetown now im freelance but mostly fulltime at columbia

cheerleader.gif
I'm moving to Columbia in less than two weeks!
clap.gif
You will see me and often. lol Do they usually have event parties there?

Quote:
Originally Posted by charismaticlime
I read from Wikipedia that in the US, Thanksgiving day is on the fourth Thursday of November and, in Canada, on the second Monday in October.

So it'll definitely be awhile before we see those travel palettes.

Thanksgiving is November 23rd in the US.. my birthday.

MAC_Whore

Quote:
tysons galleria... although i love them dearly...

they always look a hot as mess

my bf was like wtf i thought mac girls were supposed to be cute their makeup is all melting off

Hmmm. A friend of mine works there.

sexypuma

i preordered the sets today. i got the smokey eye palette and the basic and face sets. apparently there are 2 types of face sets since the MA asked me if i wanted pleats or ruffles :confused: . i thought there was only 1 type. he didn't have the pics though. so i chose pleats. he also told me i could order mac couture as well. according to him the brushes are going to have rhinestones on the handle. i am not sure but i think he said they were swarovski crystal
eyelove.gif
. they were like $45 and $75. i told him i would seek more infos with you guys and give him a call once i was ready. i also got invited to the launch party on oct 17th. i will let you know all about it
cheerleader.gif

greatscott2000

Quote:
Originally Posted by MACgirl
dont knowwhat it is but thier is something called MAC trip that consists mostly of palletes, dont know anything about it except that.

MACgirl, Do you know if FashionValley will carry it?
wavey.gif

Ms. Z

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexypuma
i preordered the sets today. i got the smokey eye palette and the basic and face sets. apparently there are 2 types of face sets since the MA asked me if i wanted pleats or ruffles :confused: . i thought there was only 1 type. he didn't have the pics though. so i chose pleats. he also told me i could order mac couture as well. according to him the brushes are going to have rhinestones on the handle. i am not sure but i think he said they were swarovski crystal
eyelove.gif
. they were like $45 and $75. i told him i would seek more infos with you guys and give him a call once i was ready. i also got invited to the launch party on oct 17th. i will let you know all about it
cheerleader.gif

What store are you going to? I was invited for one on the 18th, my favorite show is on that night, I prefer going on an earlier date.

MACActress

Do you know if MAC Couture is also being released in the freestanding stores originally mentioned or did I miss that, I do stuff like that all the time =P

I never get invites to stuff at the galleria.=/But I thought the lipstick was $22? 'Cause I can't pay $45 for an l/s =P But I'm excited!

syrene78

I see that you are in NYC and you are invited the launch on the 17th?
I am going to the launch in NYC too but I was told that it was the 19th?
Which store are you going too?
hmm.gif

Can you PM'me please so that I make sure that my MA didn't make a mistake?
I don't think that Mac Couture will be presold on that evening though.
It only for Nocturnelle and the Formal Black that night.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexypuma
eyelove.gif
cheerleader.gif

syrene78

Hi!
We met at the Pro store a while ago ! I am going at the Soho store with a friend on the 19th if the date is right (?). Want to come with us?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZLoves2Shop
What store are you going to? I was invited for one on the 18th, my favorite show is on that night, I prefer going on an earlier date.

Latest posts