New limited release after Thanksgiving

syrene78

I got invited as I was asking if there was a party for a pre-release.
They don't always send mailers for paries and sometimes have private parties where they invite the customers at the stores who want to come. They just ask you. And you can ask to.
I believe that Mac Couture will be everywhere.
smiles.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by MACActress
Do you know if MAC Couture is also being released in the freestanding stores originally mentioned or did I miss that, I do stuff like that all the time =P

I never get invites to stuff at the galleria.=/But I thought the lipstick was $22? 'Cause I can't pay $45 for an l/s =P But I'm excited!

RobinG

Sarah I was in your store the other day and the manager told me the the case's will be black with bumps on it. She also said that they are irregular sizes so you will get a refill with the purchase. Atleast thats what I think she said. I told her about this site. I hope you can get her to join. I love her creations. Have you ever seen any of your regional mangers work? She is wonderful

FacesbyNiki

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAC_Whore
Hmmm. A friend of mine works there.

One of my friends use to work their also, she is now a resident trainer for the Philly area. Also, a member of this board is working there now freelancing. When I go in there, everyone's make up looks nice to me. *shrug*

prinzessin784

Quote:
Originally Posted by greylen
Better be somethin damn nice for me to go to the mall on Black Friday :p

haha seriously!

karen diggins

hi, Everyone,
I just joined this site last night. I have been a huge fan of mac for along time. Thanks for all the info about the new collections. Do you know if you will be able to buy them at department stores like nordstroms? Karen

Ms. Z

Quote:
Originally Posted by stbismuth9
Hi!
We met at the Pro store a while ago ! I am going at the Soho store with a friend on the 19th if the date is right (?). Want to come with us?

Hi!
I am so sorry, I just saw this message today. Thanks so much for the invitation. I hope that you had fun. Maybe we can meet for another one in the future.

prinzessin784

Quote:
Originally Posted by karen diggins
hi, Everyone,
I just joined this site last night. I have been a huge fan of mac for along time. Thanks for all the info about the new collections. Do you know if you will be able to buy them at department stores like nordstroms? Karen

Hi Karen! Check out the color story threads in MAC Chat - they have a lot of info on dates and new products coming out!

scrapbookromance

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbichris
Believe it or not I love the chaos at KOP after Thanksgiving. It's like skydiving for me
smiles.gif

I hear ya! I love it too
clap.gif
and I especially love it when Abercrombie brings in a couple models and you can buy a polaroid with them for $92837492387. I walk past the line obnoxiously and make gagging sounds while walking in and out of the store
lmao.gif
other than that, KOP on Black Friday is an experience in itself! especially on the more expensive side, if you know what I mean

Latest posts