**NEW** MUFE Artist Shadows

butterflyeyes

Meant to post this earlier when I did it on Instagram. Finally got around to swatching the Artistic tray from the 30/30/30 palette. For some reason I can't get my pics to upload on here. First time doing it since I got my new iPhone so it may be the phone :sigh: I'll post the one from IG...and if I can figure out how to make my closer swatches post on here I will
tnNZbxSsWw
http://instagram.com/p/tnNZbxSsWw/

saeyou

The temptation is so real with this collection! All the colors seem to be so pigmented and saturated..truly beautiful.

brunettespylove

Quote:Originally Posted by butterflyeyes

Meant to post this earlier when I did it on Instagram. Finally got around to swatching the Artistic tray from the 30/30/30 palette. For some reason I can't get my pics to upload on here. First time doing it since I got my new iPhone so it may be the phone
sigh.gif
I'll post the one from IG...and if I can figure out how to make my closer swatches post on here I will
tnNZbxSsWw

haven't figured it out on the cpu, i usually just upload through mobile with the little pic icon. but it hasn't been attaching the pics for some reason, its been like that the past week or 2

butterflyeyes

Meant to post this earlier when I did it on Instagram. Finally got around to swatching the Artistic tray from the 30/30/30 palette. For some reason I can't get my pics to upload on here. First time doing it since I got my new iPhone so it may be the phone
sigh.gif
I'll post the one from IG...and if I can figure out how to make my closer swatches post on here I will
tnNZbxSsWw

haven't figured it out on the cpu, i usually just upload through mobile with the little pic icon. but it hasn't been attaching the pics for some reason, its been like that the past week or 2
That's what I always do but for whatever reason the pics aren't attaching

brunettespylove

That's what I always do but for whatever reason the pics aren't attaching

that's the problem i am having, it will say where to locate the file and i hit upload but it just bounces back to the blank msg

Haunted2424

Here's what's come so far, it's:
ME744 (Poppy)
ME734 (Tangerine)
ME400 (Buttercup) (My FAVORITE, it's beautiful and pigmented and shiny!)
S748 (Coral)
I736 (Copper Red)
D236 (Lagoon Blue)
ME728 (Copper Red)
D320 (Golden Khaki)
S852 (Neon Pink)

Omg... I want them all!! haha

shontay07108

There are a couple of MUFE sets available at Sephora. Most interesting to me is a little shadow studio case for $60. I'm so sad that none of the shades on my wishlist are in that case. I'll have to pass, but it looks like a nice by for someone.

DILLIGAF

There are a couple of MUFE sets available at Sephora. Most interesting to me is a little shadow studio case for $60. I'm so sad that none of the shades on my wishlist are in that case. I'll have to pass, but it looks like a nice by for someone.
I was looking at those. However I have most of those colors already.

sss215

I thought the case was cute. But it's totally differnt for what I am going for with these shadows. I see colors for lots of bling for holiday parties... I love these new shadows for my everyday looks.

shontay07108

I thought the case was cute. But it's totally differnt for what I am going for with these shadows. I see colors for lots of bling for holiday parties... I love these new shadows for my everyday looks.
I want smokier shades. If this was 2 years ago I'd probably be all over this. I want the transition shades and the pinky earth shades. One by one...or three by three.

rachey07

I am obsessed with these eyeshadows... They blend so nicely. Here's the palette I've made so far and planning on getting more when the colors I want get in stock.
7837e30b_image.jpeg

LauraLara

I have to say, M928 Eggplant is B E A U T I F U L. Like BEAUTIFUL. omg you don't even touch it and you get the richest color you've ever seen. I can't stop thinking about it.

I still haven't divided mine up into trios... I have three more on the way and 6 more in my wish list (half of which are out of stock...) and idk how to divide them up, and i really want some mattes but idk which to get...

Again, get M928, it be insane.

DILLIGAF

I have to say, M928 Eggplant is B E A U T I F U L. Like BEAUTIFUL. omg you don't even touch it and you get the richest color you've ever seen. I can't stop thinking about it.

I still haven't divided mine up into trios... I have three more on the way and 6 more in my wish list (half of which are out of stock...) and idk how to divide them up, and i really want some mattes but idk which to get...

Again, get M928, it be insane.
Agreed!!!!

I almost bought it twice. LOL

rachey07

Top 3 mattes.. Oooh that's hard. Love them all. Well from what I got so far I really like sienna for a transition shade, red brown for deepening the crease. And I agree eggplant is very pretty. Creme brûlée is such a pretty diamond finish lid shade. Love love love it

Latest posts