**NEW** MUFE Artist Shadows

sss215

I want smokier shades. If this was 2 years ago I'd probably be all over this. I want the transition shades and the pinky earth shades. One by one...or three by three.
The transitioning shades are so beautiful in this collection. They blend very well.
I am obsessed with these eyeshadows... They blend so nicely. Here's the palette I've made so far and planning on getting more when the colors I want get in stock.
7837e30b_image.jpeg
Thanks for this pic!
I have to say, M928 Eggplant is B E A U T I F U L. Like BEAUTIFUL. omg you don't even touch it and you get the richest color you've ever seen. I can't stop thinking about it.  I still haven't divided mine up into trios... I have three more on the way and 6 more in my wish list (half of which are out of stock...) and idk how to divide them up, and i really want some mattes but idk which to get... Again, get M928, it be insane. 
Going on my list.

LauraLara

Top 3 mattes.. Oooh that's hard. Love them all. Well from what I got so far I really like sienna for a transition shade, red brown for deepening the crease. And I agree eggplant is very pretty. Creme brûlée is such a pretty diamond finish lid shade. Love love love it
Thank you!!! Those are going on my wish list!!!
1e06a088_image.jpeg
75cb601a_image.jpeg
2 weeks later I can finally post a pic!! Eesh
NICE choices!

LauraLara

Man, Sephora NEVER restocks. Between the MUFE shadows and the NARS lipsticks on the Barneys site I'm never gna get what I want. By the time the restock I'm gna have spent all my money on a new winter coat...

sss215

Hi! First and for most I grabbed M928 and I'm in love. I'm also plotting on using it as a blush and a lip stain/lipgloss since its 80% pigment. It's so pretty! I also grabbed ME624 as its a beautiful brown black with a golden sheen to it. It reminds me of Mekong by NARS, but deeper, blacker and better So I'm not sure if the information about the color numbering system was previously provided in this thread, but here it is: 100s- blacks, whites, greys 200s- blues 300s- greens 400s- yellows 500s- browns 600s- taupes/browns 700s- corals/oranges 800s-pinks 900s- purples I hope this helps with organization as we rack them up!

Jol0

I want every one of those on the right hand side ( I picked up Morello Cherry today.) Seriously I love these things and it seems like they are taking over my life and my kit. LOL I have 7 and now I am planning more especially with the savings. It's a good thing nothing else has peaked much of my interest for fall. FYI I bought Lagoon today. It is not a color that I would normally wear but it is insanely beautiful and I think would be gorgeous on all skin tones.
how are you liking Morello Cherry? I am waiting for it to be back in stock on Sephora. Sounds like a beautiful color!!

CarlaSouza

Hey ladies,

A friend of mine is going to travel abroad and shes gonna be able to buy MUFE for me. What are your must have eyeshadows? I'm MAC NC 35 and I'm neautrals kind of girl (taupes, warm and cool browns,plums).
Thanks in advancee!

shontay07108

^^600, 606, 738, 510, 664. Those are the colors off the top of my head that you can get. I'm up to 9 shadows now. I would have more, but it's hard picking through some colors. I am looking for a good taupe, but none of the colors at the store seem to fit that description. I might have to order one of the online colors, but sight unseen makes me nervous. Sephora's pics of these shadows aren't the best. 556 (taupe gray) is so weak on me. I wanted something more like satin taupe, but it comes off like copperplate. The search continues.

Alysse011

I finally got my hands on some of these shadows! From L to R: I520, M646, D562, ME658, S616, ME614, ME930, ME302 :eyelove: :eyelove:

DILLIGAF

Hey ladies,

A friend of mine is going to travel abroad and shes gonna be able to buy MUFE for me. What are your must have eyeshadows? I'm MAC NC 35 and I'm neautrals kind of girl (taupes, warm and cool browns,plums).
Thanks in advancee!
I will have to suggest 930 its a darker plummier purple that can easily be used as a neutral or a pop of color.

mrsjellyby

Holyyyy Wow!

thud.gif

As a WOC (I hate the term, but anyway) I am really looking forward to an alternative to MAC. And so many mattes!

brunettespylove

After over a month , i finally ordered more lol. I was going to wait until FNF (VIB), but i was reading that the discount doesn't apply. and when you try to add it, it will remove the $20 discount (for ex- 3 e/s), and only apply the 20% so it comes out to more. So i figured why not lol.

shontay07108

I've purchased a trio with the 20% off and $20 discount in store. Did it today, actually. I'm up to 12 shadows. I'm hoarding all the neutral colors, it seems. I'm psyched because 660 is so close to my beloved outre by Mac.

butterflyeyes

I've been so busy playing with the colors I initially bought along with the ones in the 30 year palette (I'm so obsessed with the neutral tray). I'll work on my list for TMS Orlando so I can sneak in some shopping while working at the show :devil:

brunettespylove

Quote:Originally Posted by shontay07108

I've purchased a trio with the 20% off and $20 discount in store. Did it today, actually. I'm up to 12 shadows. I'm hoarding all the neutral colors, it seems. I'm psyched because 660 is so close to my beloved outre by Mac.

Oh so i guess it's only working in store then, unless they eventually adjust it online. Most of the colors i want aren't in store which sucks

MissTT

Oh so i guess it's only working in store then, unless they eventually adjust it online. Most of the colors i want aren't in store which sucks
Perhaps try placing your order by phone. It sounds like something that needs a manual override.

sss215

Word??? I missed out on outré and wanted a dupe forever. Thanks

Latest posts