**NEW** MUFE Artist Shadows

laurennnxox

Totally just found this thread! I wish they carried more shades in my store! Well... Idk the display is pretty overwhelming as it is, but I wonder how many beautiful shades I'm missing out on because I don't like to blindly buy e/s online. The promo pics never match or do them justice!

LauraLara

Totally just found this thread! I wish they carried more shades in my store! Well... Idk the display is pretty overwhelming as it is, but I wonder how many beautiful shades I'm missing out on because I don't like to blindly buy e/s online. The promo pics never match or do them justice!
That's what we're here for :) Just ask us for swatches of what we have, makes decisions easier (or worse, because then you want more...)

Jaymuhlee

That's what we're here for :) Just ask us for swatches of what we have, makes decisions easier (or worse, because then you want more...)
It's true! I was just looking at my posts from early on in this thread and laughing because I was convinced I'd only get a trio or two. ...and now I have eight.

laurennnxox

lol.gif
I just stalked the photo gallery of this thread and added a bunch to my wishlist. I really need to get a medium z-palette. I don't like how you can only get the little palettes in 1, 2, or 3 slots. I'd love a quad. Sigh!

LauraLara

lol.gif
I just stalked the photo gallery of this thread and added a bunch to my wishlist. I really need to get a medium z-palette. I don't like how you can only get the little palettes in 1, 2, or 3 slots. I'd love a quad. Sigh!
I was google image searching swatches of the shadows a couple days ago and a picture of my own swatches came up, and I was like "wow... those are so pigmented... I need more..." I can't even look at my OWN swatches of colors I ALREADY have without wanting more :p I want to put all of my shadows in a giant fold out palette, I hate digging through all my makeup to try to find all these trios, then not remembering how many I have, then regretting what colors I put together but not wanting to depot and start over... If I had a giant palette I could put them in rainbow order and it would be so amazing...

My little cousin was telling me I should make a database on my computer by color, because I already have a database of products I own, but I always end up using single shadows when I have a look in mind because I can't remember what colors I have in my million tiny palettes. It's kind of an awesome idea... Also probably a sign that I'm an addict...

laurennnxox

I was google image searching swatches of the shadows a couple days ago and a picture of my own swatches came up, and I was like "wow... those are so pigmented... I need more..." I can't even look at my OWN swatches of colors I ALREADY have without wanting more :p I want to put all of my shadows in a giant fold out palette, I hate digging through all my makeup to try to find all these trios, then not remembering how many I have, then regretting what colors I put together but not wanting to depot and start over... If I had a giant palette I could put them in rainbow order and it would be so amazing...

My little cousin was telling me I should make a database on my computer by color, because I already have a database of products I own, but I always end up using single shadows when I have a look in mind because I can't remember what colors I have in my million tiny palettes. It's kind of an awesome idea... Also probably a sign that I'm an addict...
lmao.gif
that's hilarious!

My problem with the MUFE shadows is I can never remember the damn names! I've TWICE taken home shadows from sephora to realize.... I already have them. If I could put them in a Z Palette it would be easier to lift the pan and check the shade.

I only have 6 MUFE shadows right now... and I couldn't tell ya what colors they are. I want to depot and re-arrange them so bad! Yet... so lazy. I feel ya!

It would be soo smart to organize like that though. I need to do that. I'd probably use more colors then.

LauraLara

lmao.gif
that's hilarious!

My problem with the MUFE shadows is I can never remember the damn names! I've TWICE taken home shadows from sephora to realize.... I already have them. If I could put them in a Z Palette it would be easier to lift the pan and check the shade.

I only have 6 MUFE shadows right now... and I couldn't tell ya what colors they are. I want to depot and re-arrange them so bad! Yet... so lazy. I feel ya!

It would be soo smart to organize like that though. I need to do that. I'd probably use more colors then.
That's the whole reason I had to make the database... I can't remember if it was Stars n Rockets or Aquadisiac (might have been both...) but I had bought the same MAC shadow for the third time without realizing I already had it and I'm like, this can't happen...

butterflyeyes

:lmao:  that's hilarious! My problem with the MUFE shadows is I can never remember the damn names! I've TWICE taken home shadows from sephora to realize.... I already have them. If I could put them in a Z Palette it would be easier to lift the pan and check the shade.  I only have 6 MUFE shadows right now... and I couldn't tell ya what colors they are. I want to depot and re-arrange them so bad! Yet... so lazy. I feel ya! It would be soo smart to organize like that though. I need to do that. I'd probably use more colors then. 
I'm a label making addict so any palettes I create I label in a way that I can easily see what each shadow is without having to lift the shadows up to find out. With MUFE I also went and found all of the names to go with the numbers because I absolutely HATE the numbering system lol

laurennnxox

Do any of you ladies have ME302, Peacock? It's such a beautiful shade!! I'm not sure what type of shade I'd use as a transition, though. Any ideas? I want to get that and two other colors in a trio. :) Thanks!!

LauraLara

I'm a label making addict so any palettes I create I label in a way that I can easily see what each shadow is without having to lift the shadows up to find out. With MUFE I also went and found all of the names to go with the numbers because I absolutely HATE the numbering system lol
Ditto! All of mine are labeled with number AND name on the back of each palette.

DILLIGAF

Do any of you ladies have ME302, Peacock? It's such a beautiful shade!! I'm not sure what type of shade I'd use as a transition, though. Any ideas? I want to get that and two other colors in a trio. :) Thanks!!
I think I do. Let me take a look and then get back to you.
Quote: Originally Posted by butterflyeyes

I need a label maker. What I did was carefully peel the black sticker off the back of the disposable case the single shadows come in and put them on the back of the trio case. So I can remember the numbers but names would be so much easier. I will post a picture of that when I get back home. I actually have a book that I've listed the numbers of the ones I already own. If I know I'm going shopping I carry it with me to avoid duplicates. However it's happened twice already.

butterflyeyes

I need a label maker. What I did was carefully peel the black sticker off the back of the disposable case the single shadows come in and put them on the back of the trio case. So I can remember the numbers but names would be so much easier. I will post a picture of that when I get back home. I actually have a book that I've listed the numbers of the ones I already own. If I know I'm going shopping I carry it with me to avoid duplicates. However it's happened twice already.
After I got my label maker I wondered why I waited so long lol.

Shars

I think I do. Let me take a look and then get back to you.
Why the heck didn't I think of this? And I already threw away the boxes so I could put my shadows in the trios and reduce space in my suitcase. Ah well, I'll find another way lol.

LauraLara

Ughhhh why!! I just bought ME302 Peacock and love it. I have to go through my list again and make sure none of the other 100 thousand I want are on this list. I hate the numbering system too. I remember names over numbers. I'd use a subtle brown shade as a transition and a peachy/beige colour for highlight. That kind of colour you want to keep central. If you want a more heavy eye look, a dark brown would be good. Black may be too much on a lighter skin tone unless that's the look you want. I sometimes would blend a coral or orange shadow between my brow highlight and crease colour. Why the heck didn't I think of this? And I already threw away the boxes so I could put my shadows in the trios and reduce space in my suitcase. Ah well, I'll find another way lol.
Right?! I hope I'm wrong and they're just "long term out of stock" or some weird thing I haven't thought of... There are at least three of those that I need.

Shars

Right?! I hope I'm wrong and they're just "long term out of stock" or some weird thing I haven't thought of... There are at least three of those that I need.
Me too. Or maybe they're going to reformulate those particular ones and reissue the same shades. Thing is the ME302 was sold out at IMATS and then I got the last one at their NY boutique on East 12th Street.... I guess time will tell. On a brighter note, I'm now the proud first time owner of 7 new shadows. They're mostly neutral shades as I find a lot of palettes don't have a transition brown or highlight that works for my deeper skintone. On the hunt for more soon
girlhaha.gif

butterflyeyes

really?! I HAAATE Nars' shipping online. may have to start ordering over the phone
I've only ordered online once last year for the ITA Brush....all of my other orders have been over the phone. I didn't have a bad experience with my online order but I rather order over the phone because their reps are just that amazing

shontay07108

I found a link to upcoming MUFE products. The glosses, bronzers, the 2 shadow palettes and a few new shades I didn't know were coming up. http://www.beautystat.com/site/makeup/review-swatches-make-up-for-ever-summer-2015-collection-artist-plexi-glosses-pro-bronze-compacts-artist-palettes-new-aqua-matic-rouge-lip-colors/

LauraLara

http://www.beautystat.com/site/makeup/review-swatches-make-up-for-ever-summer-2015-collection-artist-plexi-glosses-pro-bronze-compacts-artist-palettes-new-aqua-matic-rouge-lip-colors/
wtf can I get BREAK please? (sorry for the language!) I thought I was finally done spending money but you KNOW I need the new aqua rouge waterproof lip colors. That's my foam party lipstick right there. I thought I was going to die when they discontinued the raspberry.