**NEW** MUFE Artist Shadows

trina27

where did you purchase the palette?
I called the MUFE Boutique at Northpark Center in Dallas, Texas.

Technically they are only about an hour to an hour and 15 minutes away from me.

Realistically, I never make it over there. And it would be 3 gallons of gas in my truck each way.

I ordered 2 "Large" palettes, no inserts. The palettes are listed on the website at $13 each. However, with tax and shipping, my total ended up being $36.xx. So the shipping cost does "hurt" a little bit but really...cheaper than gas to drive over there.

Oh, and the SA at the boutique confirmed the L holds 10 with the insert or 18 without while the XL (as confirmed above) holds 18 with the insert or 28 without.

TwiggyPop

I just went on a week long bender with Sephora and MAC and the one thing I forgot that I needed was another palette. Thanks for the reminder. There goes my no-buy for a month! Haha.

DILLIGAF

trina27

Whoohoo! Got my palettes today! (I do live close-ish to the boutique I ordered from.)

Whoa, the magnet is *strong*.

I am moving my pans from the trio containers and will try and take a pic tomorrow!

PixieDancer

Are we still loving these!!!??? Yes, No? I AM! I am going to do a purge of some of my shadows that just don't live up to these bad boys. That way I won't feel quite so guilty when I slurge on some more. I rarely reach for any other shadows now except some of my MAC and UD staples. These shadows are glorious! Going to rock a peachy-pink shade on the lid (D750) tomorrow for the Theme Makeup Thread's "PINK WEEK"! WooHoo!

LauraLara

Are we still loving these!!!??? Yes, No?  I AM! I am going to do a purge of some of my shadows that just don't live up to these bad boys.  That way I won't feel quite so guilty when I slurge on some more.  I rarely reach for any other shadows now except some of my MAC and UD staples.  These shadows are glorious! Going to rock a peachy-pink shade on the lid (D750) tomorrow for the Theme Makeup Thread's "PINK WEEK"!  WooHoo!
I'm still loving these :D

DILLIGAF

Are we still loving these!!!??? Yes, No? I AM! I am going to do a purge of some of my shadows that just don't live up to these bad boys. That way I won't feel quite so guilty when I slurge on some more. I rarely reach for any other shadows now except some of my MAC and UD staples. These shadows are glorious! Going to rock a peachy-pink shade on the lid (D750) tomorrow for the Theme Makeup Thread's "PINK WEEK"! WooHoo!
Hell YES!!!!

Queenesq

Yes Ma'am - emphatically! I love my MUFE shadows including the neutral palette that came out this Spring. So far this year the only e/s I've bought are my MUFE shadows (singles and the palette) and the KVD shadow & light e/s palette. I hope MUFE releases more palettes for the Fall.

candyrivera

Just curious... Has anyone here depotted, or tried to depot the new artist palettes? I'm too scared to try, the shadows are so soft. I couldn't find anything when I searched for it.

butterflyeyes

Just curious... Has anyone here depotted, or tried to depot the new artist palettes? I'm too scared to try, the shadows are so soft. I couldn't find anything when I searched for it.
I don't have that palette but are you sure the shadows aren't just held in the palette by magnet like they are in the 30 yrs palette? Might not be but it would be great if that were the case

novocainedreams

I don't have that palette but are you sure the shadows aren't just held in the palette by magnet like they are in the 30 yrs palette? Might not be but it would be great if that were the case
Unfortunately these palettes are not magnetized like to 20 years or the holiday artist case, I saw a review where someone mentioned it.

butterflyeyes

Unfortunately these palettes are not magnetized like to 20 years or the holiday artist case, I saw a review where someone mentioned it.
Oh ok. I skipped the other palettes because I have the 30 year one and a large palette that only has 10 shadows in it right now...although I definitely plan on getting a lot more of these shadows. I just wasn't sure if every palette of theirs came with removable shadows or if they made depotting a hassle. I wonder if the shadows are glued down to a cardboard base or if it's plastic...in which case I imagine the normal heat method of the alcohol method would work for removal. Just not sure if the palette itself will survive if it's glued to a cardboard base.

candyrivera

I wish they were magnetized! I don't think I'm brave enough to try and depot them just yet. If I ever do, I'll report back.

Queenesq

I have several single MUFE shadows and I use the MUFE metal palettes. The palettes are magnetized. You can get them at Sephora or MUFE.

colormefab

So don't kill me guys.. I have an off-topic question. Does anyone have a MUFE pro card? They're releasing a limited edition artist shadow collector's set that I need but its MUFe online exclusive..no Sephora. :(

butterflyeyes

So don't kill me guys.. I have an off-topic question. Does anyone have a MUFE pro card? They're releasing a limited edition artist shadow collector's  set that I need but its MUFe online exclusive..no Sephora. :(
I have one but usually sets like that aren't pro card eligible. We may have exclusive presale access but that's about it. Much like the 30/30/30 palette where we were given first shot at it but no discount.

colormefab

I have one but usually sets like that aren't pro card eligible. We may have exclusive presale access but that's about it. Much like the 30/30/30 palette where we were given first shot at it but no discount.
Thanks for the info! I guess working for Sephora has spoiled me. I don't want to pay full price for anything! Might have to bite the bullet for this one because I missed out on the 30/30/30 original palette.

Latest posts