**NEW** MUFE Artist Shadows

v0ltagekid

Oo my friend used to work there in sephora jcp at roosevelt field! I'll def let u know when ours goes up. I have a feeling itll be on friday because i think thats the next overnight shift
Oh nice! long ago? who was it? I only started in October of last year.

Ok lmk for sure! yay!
Ours weren't supposed to be out yet, but my boss wanted them out, so they went up early.
They are selling really well, some colors were sold out like day 1.

butterflyeyes

For those with the pro discount to Frend's Beauty...you can order MUFE online now to get your 40% off instead of having to call! :fluffy: Hopefully MUFE will open their estore soon

luvlydee

Oh nice! long ago? who was it? I only started in October of last year.

Ok lmk for sure! yay!
Ours weren't supposed to be out yet, but my boss wanted them out, so they went up early.
They are selling really well, some colors were sold out like day 1.
i think she was still there in october if I'm not mistaken lol her name is Norma

DILLIGAF

They are finally out at my local Sephora and yes the discount applies in Sephora stores outside of JCP. I was standing around the display with atleast 2 other associates swatching and giggling like tweens at a One Direction concert. I'm glad to hear that they can be ordered online at the discounted price because there are still a few that I didn't see in store.

shontay07108

They are finally out at my local Sephora and yes the discount applies in Sephora stores outside of JCP. I was standing around the display with atleast 2 other associates swatching and giggling like tweens at a One Direction concert. I'm glad to here that they can be ordered online at the discounted price because there are still a few that I didn't see in store.
Pardon me but what's the discount deal again?

shontay07108

I just called one Sephora and they have it so I'm gonna go in and get 3. I hope the have the metallic gold and sienna shades. I'm pretty sure I want those.

brunettespylove

So this is a long story- bare with me haha, but after i noticed the prices were changing I called Sephora yesterday to get a price adjustment. I actually ordered 4 but wound up returning 1. After speaking to 3 ppl (3rd being a mgr). the 2nd person said she couldn't change it because it was a promo and i needed to add the palette to my order. I kept stressing how it wasn't some 1 time deal, it was permanent & So I said I forgot to add it, but don't you think i would have added it if it were noted somewhere, i mean it's only $1 lol. She kept saying how the pricing wasn't confirmed and blah blah , So i asked to talk to a mgr in which she settled on a "deal" where in order to get the refund of $19 she would order the empty palette,yes for $1. Talk about wasteful, but in any event i said you can't just launch something like that and not expect people to order w/o seeing a promo if it's not listed as such. Imagine all the people that ordered and won't call in Anyway, i called the mufe loc near me and they have the 18pan palette for i think he said $14/15? they also had 4, 12 and i think 24. He said the 10 pan is something else and one of them has the slots in it, but i think il maybe take a walk there tomorrow and p/u the 18. The pricing is the same in the boutique also right? because then i might just get 3 while im there

Icecaramellatte

So this is a long story- bare with me haha, but after i noticed the prices were changing I called Sephora yesterday to get a price adjustment. I actually ordered 4 but wound up returning 1. After speaking to 3 ppl (3rd being a mgr). the 2nd person said she couldn't change it because it was a promo and i needed to add the palette to my order. I kept stressing how it wasn't some 1 time deal, it was permanent & So I said I forgot to add it, but don't you think i would have added it if it were noted somewhere, i mean it's only $1 lol. She kept saying how the pricing wasn't confirmed and blah blah , So i asked to talk to a mgr in which she settled on a "deal" where in order to get the refund of $19 she would order the empty palette,yes for $1. Talk about wasteful, but in any event i said you can't just launch something like that and not expect people to order w/o seeing a promo if it's not listed as such. Imagine all the people that ordered and won't call in Anyway, i called the mufe loc near me and they have the 18pan palette for i think he said $14/15? they also had 4, 12 and i think 24. He said the 10 pan is something else and one of them has the slots in it, but i think il maybe take a walk there tomorrow and p/u the 18. The pricing is the same in the boutique also right? because then i might just get 3 while im there
It should be the same price but I bought 2 colors from the boutique last week and paid full price. I didn't buy a case and they didn't tell me if I bought one I would get a discount. I didi add 2 shadows to sephora cart and only got a discount if I added a case. I'm tempted to take them back for a return or price adjustment.

leahrenae

It should be the same price but I bought 2 colors from the boutique last week and paid full price. I didn't buy a case and they didn't tell me if I bought one I would get a discount. I didi add 2 shadows to sephora cart and only got a discount if I added a case. I'm tempted to take them back for a return or price adjustment.
Girl take em back and buy from sephora! save those few dollars!
how long is that sale supposed to be going on?

brunettespylove

Yea if it's from the boutique you might have to go back to get the adjustment. I'm going during break tomorrow so il ask, I think the price should be the same It's not supposed to be special or anything. but I def want to pick up the empty palette. I can't remember the price diff between the 12 vs 18pan

luvlydee

The deal is:

2 shadows PLUS the duo palette = $34
3 shadows PLUS the trio palette = $44

(the single shadow plus single palette isn't really a deal since 1 shadow is $21 and the palette is $1 so not saving anything)