**NEW** MUFE Artist Shadows

DILLIGAF

I really didn't ask, since I just assumed that it would be like this everywhere.
But I messaged Sephora on FB to find out what the deal was. It seems strange that it would be like that in stores but not online... that just sounds really weird. especially because it doesn't say like "ltd edition deal" or anything like that, our whole gondola says it... o_O..

They just answered on facebook, apparently it's an exclusive deal to SiJCP!!!!

Oh well I'm glad I work there haha!
I'm going to check out my SiJCP. It's only a quick walk from my large local one. They are inside the same mall.

Dalshandra

I just bought 2 shadows and I saw the 30 shadows for 30 years palette and I really want it. Am I crazy?
No you're not crazy! The SA's I talked to were gushing over this thing but warning me that distribution was going to be ridiculously small :-( ugh! Maybe I need to drop by and see if they have any updates! *bites nails*

v0ltagekid

WOW!! This look amazing!! I wish I could do my makeup like that! Which colors did you use and do you have more pics or a you tube??
I used
M738 Auburn (Matte) as a transition color in my crease
M928 Eggplant (Matte) to deepen the outer V, but then decided I wanted it darker so I went in with a TINY bit of ME930 Black Purple (Metallic)
And on the lid I have the most beautiful shadow I have ever seen, D236 Lagoon Blue (Diamond), it so vibrant and beautiful!

I do have a youtube but it's old, I haven't uploaded any tutorials, only like Birchbox unboxings from a LONG time ago.

Would this be something you guys would be interested in watching?
I can definitely film a tutorial :)

Also the M738 Auburn makes a beautiful blush!

And this is the look I did, sorry for the bad pic, it was a selfie for my bf haha!

Icecaramellatte

Absolutely not. I want it too.

Quote: Originally Posted by Dalshandra

No you're not crazy! The SA's I talked to were gushing over this thing but warning me that distribution was going to be ridiculously small :-( ugh! Maybe I need to drop by and see if they have any updates! *bites nails*

It is crazy. I don't really have too many MUFE products. I remember buying 2 shadows a few years ago along with a large palette but never really used them. Not my colors I guess. I have a hologram powder I don't really use much. Now I'm comptemplating buying a 30 shade palette!! I planned to buy the new little MUFE palette but they didn't have it in Sephora and while wandering the mall, I noticed the Make Up Forever store so peeked in. I decided to just order the palette online so I could get points that I never use but liked so many of the singles that I figured I should just try 2. I get to the register and there is the palette. The colors looked fab. It had some bright colors in it which excited me because I've been wanting to buy the UD Electric palette but I'm scared I won't use it. A few bright colors in MUFE palette seemed better to me than a whole palette of brights.

The SA said it was a presale that would be available in September. That is not that far away. It would be a no brainer except I just did a major pre-order for Tom Ford. That reminds me, what is the deal with all this preordering? Even Smashbox had a preorder set today at Nordies. Oh and I saw the palette at Garden State Plaza, NJ.

Dalshandra

It is crazy. I don't really have too many MUFE products. I remember buying 2 shadows a few years ago along with a large palette but never really used them. Not my colors I guess. I have a hologram powder I don't really use much. Now I'm comptemplating buying a 30 shade palette!! I planned to buy the new little MUFE palette but they didn't have it in Sephora and while wandering the mall, I noticed the Make Up Forever store so peeked in. I decided to just order the palette online so I could get points that I never use but liked so many of the singles that I figured I should just try 2. I get to the register and there is the palette. The colors looked fab. It had some bright colors in it which excited me because I've been wanting to buy the UD Electric palette but I'm scared I won't use it. A few bright colors in MUFE palette seemed better to me than a whole palette of brights.

The SA said it was a presale that would be available in September. That is not that far away. It would be a no brainer except I just did a major pre-order for Tom Ford. That reminds me, what is the deal with all this preordering? Even Smashbox had a preorder set today at Nordies. Oh and I saw the palette at Garden State Plaza, NJ.
Awwww hehe well it is good to have a voice of reason thinking things over before a major pre-order like this item would be!
th_worship.gif
I guess I'm excited at having so much quality in one big palette and maybe teensy bit of hoarding
angelic.gif
!

hollied3

Does anyone know if these have hit any stores in Rhode Island yet? They never answer the phone!! Ugh

butterflyeyes

It is crazy.  I don't really have too many MUFE products. I remember buying 2 shadows a few years ago along with a large palette but never really used them.  Not my colors I guess.  I have a hologram powder I don't really use much.   Now I'm comptemplating buying a 30 shade palette!!  I planned to buy the new little MUFE palette but they didn't have it in Sephora and while wandering the mall, I noticed the Make Up Forever store so peeked in.  I decided to just order the palette online so I could get points that I never use but liked so many of the singles that I figured I should just try 2.  I get to the register and there is the palette.  The colors looked fab.  It had some bright colors in it which excited me because I've been wanting to buy the UD Electric palette but I'm scared I won't use it.  A few bright colors in MUFE palette seemed better to me than a whole palette of brights.   The SA said it was a presale that would be available in September.  That is not that far away.  It would be a no brainer except I just did a major pre-order for Tom Ford.  That reminds me, what is the deal with all this preordering? Even Smashbox had a preorder set today at Nordies.  Oh and I saw the palette at Garden State Plaza, NJ.
That's the location I did my pro preview order for these shadows. Might have to call them to see when the presale is...although I suspect MUFE will send out an email

Icecaramellatte

I found my old palette. It is a 10 shadow palette but I only have 1 shadow in it.
I bought M704 and D708 today. I will add it to this palette for now but I remember on Temptalia there was a new large pan but I haven't seen any pics yet. I go back and read this whole thread to see if there is any further info.

Edited - I figured it out (my old palette problem)

Edited again - on the MUFE website the shadows have names. M704 is Canyon and D708 is Pinky Copper.

I'm really curious about D308 Aquatic Khaki - I will check that one out next time I'm in the store.

DILLIGAF

I was able to get my hands on three of these shades today.

• ME-554 Gunmetal
  • D-104 Black Diamond
  • S-852 Neon Pink
My choices were completely random because they hardly had any product out. I got them at my local SiJCP. My larger Sephora store didn't have any thing out. Because it was a SiJCP I was able to take advantage of the discounted pricing. I was really hoping to get some of the purples but the SA said they won't be out until next week. I'll post pics of the ones I grabbed soon.

shontay07108

Wait, wait, wait. I skimmed over that Temptalia post, but these are new shades the artists have created or old MUFE shades? If they're new then I really will have to buy it omg.

Dalshandra

Wait, wait, wait. I skimmed over that Temptalia post, but these are new shades the artists have created or old MUFE shades? If they're new then I really will have to buy it omg.
The SA's at the Soho boutique attached to Sephora said that these were the new formula shadows. I'm hoping they have a tester there soon so I can see them in person! It seems like a pretty good deal if the shadows are ones that would be used and well loved!

butterflyeyes

The SA's at the Soho boutique attached to Sephora said that these were the new formula shadows. I'm hoping they have a tester there soon so I can see them in person! It seems like a pretty good deal if the shadows are ones that would be used and well loved!
Yeah they are the new shadows and it is a great deal. $8.33 a shadow. Would be even better if they would allow the pro discount lol

shontay07108

Well, that means I need to quit crying and get it. I don't have any of the new shadows so this could be a great start. It's just a bit painful when I think of what else I can do with that money.

DILLIGAF

I found some more MUFE shadows at another SiJCP. I ended up with 5 new ones. I tried to pick colors that didn't dupe the MUFE colors I already have. This time around I have to say the Diamond shadows are amazing. They were easily the worst finish of the old shadows and I already have 2 in the new formula. This time around I got :

• ME-310 Fir Tree Green
  • D-320 Golden Khaki
  • ME-930 Black Purple
  • I-804 Golden Pink
  • M-928 Eggplant

shontay07108

I found some more MUFE shadows at another SiJCP. I ended up with 5 new ones. I tried to pick colors that didn't dupe the MUFE colors I already have. This time around I have to say the Diamond shadows are amazing. They were easily the worst finish of the old shadows and I already have 2 in the new formula. This time around  I got :
  • ME-301 Fir Tree Green
  • D-320 Golden Khaki
  • ME-930 Black Purple
  • I-804 Golden Pink
  • M-928 Eggplant
You're gonna end up w/ all of them. :haha:

Icecaramellatte

The MA at the store I went to said they showed the makeup artist all the new colors and they each picked their favorite and they put them in a palette. So all these colors are from the new line/formula. Oh and on the make up forever site they have interviews with all the artists. Some of them say why they picked the color.