**NEW** MUFE Artist Shadows

hollied3

I have to tell all of you that I'm totally ripped at Sephora right now! I saw the new MUFE Artist Palette and searched its availability I'm my area, the Sephora website said it WAS available in the Sephora inside JC Penny about 15 min. from me. Off I went, when I got there they #1. had no idea what I was talking about and had to ask around and #2. The girl who did know what I was talking about, said it hasn't been delivered yet but should be in stock in 2 weeks!! I know I should've called first but the Sephora website stated it was "IN STOCK" within the last 24 hours! So I guess I'll be waiting. I need to see it and swatch it before I buy it, that's how I am, otherwise I'd buy it online!! So aggravating, not only did I waste my time, energy and gas, I also walked away disappointed!!

Jaymuhlee

I have to tell all of you that I'm totally ripped at Sephora right now! I saw the new MUFE Artist Palette and searched its availability I'm my area, the Sephora website said it WAS available in the Sephora inside JC Penny about 15 min. from me. Off I went, when I got there they #1. had no idea what I was talking about and had to ask around and #2. The girl who did know what I was talking about, said it hasn't been delivered yet but should be in stock in 2 weeks!! I know I should've called first but the Sephora website stated it was "IN STOCK" within the last 24 hours! So I guess I'll be waiting. I need to see it and swatch it before I buy it, that's how I am, otherwise I'd buy it online!! So aggravating, not only did I waste my time, energy and gas, I also walked away disappointed!!
I always call ahead for this very reason. In fact, today I called three stores looking for some new products that showed up as available and each time was told it wasn't in stock yet. Each store had a different reason but it seems like the site updates before the actual stores do as a general rule. And sometimes they do actually have it in stock but in the back. Hopefully your store will get the palette soon!

hollied3

Thanks!! And a lesson learned. What I can't understand is with all we can do with computers and Sephora's IT techs can't figure out how to fix this and save us all from the aggravation lol

shontay07108

I cannot tell you how many times I've gone to Sephora when online it says an item is in stock only to find that it's not. I sent them an e-mail about it last week. They said they forwarded it to the particular store I was talking about. Thing is I know my store has the new items, but they are beyond slow putting it out. I've worked in retail, in actually processing and merchandising and I know how that works. I know that you can be short staffed and all that jazz, but it's annoying for the customers. Also, the one time I said hey I want my stuff anyway and asked a salesperson to get what I wanted from the back I could tell she had an attitude about it. Another time, I came in for store opening and they were merchandising so I wasted time in the mall, came back almost two hours later and they weren't even close to being done. That's just incompetence. I had to come back another day. They need to get that together. They have the stuff but are dragging their feet putting it out. *rant over*

brunettespylove

So i took a shot and ordered a few. My store always shows as "in stock" when they don't have it, even if it's not a new item. Its the same block as my job but i already went in so much recently to swatch etc, so i didn't want to go again if i wasn't sure. lol Plus there's so many shades i know they won't have them all, at some point id like to visit the boutique but il wait til they're not as new I needed a new base color so i called the boutique for the undertones. and i figured instead of getting the 3pan i can just put a magnet on back to add to my z palette. I ordered vanilla, sienna, mustard and auburn./ For those who got them, are they easy to pop out?

hollied3

I had emailed Sephora regarding my situation and they emailed me back apologizing, but in the same sentence, telling me that it's recommended that I call ahead next time. Ok call ahead to see if an item that is listed as in stock to see if any of them have even made it to the store yet??? On top of it, 3 out of the 4 girls had no idea what I was talking about!! Anyway, I guess I should consider myself grateful seeing they give me 100 free points.

brunettespylove

I had emailed Sephora regarding my situation and they emailed me back apologizing, but in the same sentence, telling me that it's recommended that I call ahead next time. Ok call ahead to see if an item that is listed as in stock to see if any of them have even made it to the store yet??? On top of it, 3 out of the 4 girls had no idea what I was talking about!! Anyway, I guess I should consider myself grateful seeing they give me 100 free points.
That would make sense if they picked up the phone. My store never does

hollied3

Great!! All I know that for a company that makes a ton of $$ they need to put some of towards fixing this problem! How hard can it be for each store to log in or report somehow what they actually have in stock! The website said this palette was in stock in the last 24 hours and it hadn't even been delivered to the store yet!! That's unexceptable for us as loyal customers and if they're not answering hen phone on top of it!!! Makes me wish Ulta sold all that Sephora does

butterflyeyes

Great!! All I know that for a company that makes a ton of $$ they need to put some of towards fixing this problem! How hard can it be for each store to log in or report somehow what they actually have in stock! The website said this palette was in stock in the last 24 hours and it hadn't even been delivered to the store yet!! That's unexceptable for us as loyal customers and if they're not answering hen phone on top of it!!! Makes me wish Ulta sold all that Sephora does
Pretty sure it's been delivered. They just haven't added it to their in-store inventory. I'm almost positive that is the case. And ironically, a LOT of companies aren't that great at keeping their systems correct. Macy's has a really bad habit of this very issue. Online will say that they have something at a specific locations and the store will say that they don't or never even had the item. Same thing with Wal-Mart (although they don't surprise me at all) and Target. There are others of course. You'd think it would be easy to control but for whatever reason it seems to happen. Only place I have never personally seen this happen is Best Buy lol. I wish MUFE would open more boutiques....so people can have access to the whole range of products in physical locations. And I don't know if it's just the ones in my State or what but Ulta...as much as I like them isn't all that great about having stock in most locations. In some areas they are the only place to get some of the brands they carry but often you have to order online to get the stuff you really want.

hollied3

I agree completely! I've also had this happen to me at Macys. I'm gonna google and see if there's a MUFE Boutique near me, I don't it though I'm in Rhode Island. I'd prob have to go to Boston or N.Y. I think I can wait if that's the case lol

butterflyeyes

I agree completely! I've also had this happen to me at Macys. I'm gonna google and see if there's a MUFE Boutique near me, I don't it though I'm in Rhode Island. I'd prob have to go to Boston or N.Y. I think I can wait if that's the case lol
There's one in NJ...only know that because it's the one I ordered my shadows from during the pro pre sale lol. Of course that may not help you much either

leahrenae

I attended the MUFE pro artistry weekend in Nashville this past, and they mentioned they will soon be opening an e-store, so you can purchase online from their website. Finally!
The have some good things coming up...

and regarding inventory mix-ups from site to store, it's more difficult than it seems to keep track. it's very hard to keep a perpetual inventory of every single item in every single store in the country. from corporate's side, they know what was shipped to the store, and theoretically that's what should be there. From the store's perspective, there could be issues with shipping, items could have been damage, or the associates simply haven't placed items out yet.

it can be annoying, but there's a ton of factors going on behind the scenes.

DILLIGAF

I was at Sephora on Friday and I saw the MUFE rep updating the Sales Associates on the new eyeshadows. I tried to ear hustle and the rep saw me and told me the colors will be on shelves next week (at the time of posting next week will be this week) I'm going to be in the area by this weekend so I will check again. I'm looking forward to swatching.

hollied3

Haha I am dying right now with your ear hustle and they saw you!!! I love it!! Sounds like something I'd do. Thank you so much for the info and for making my morning

butterflyeyes

I attended the MUFE pro artistry weekend in Nashville this past, and they mentioned they will soon be opening an e-store, so you can purchase online from their website. Finally! The have some good things coming up... and regarding inventory mix-ups from site to store, it's more difficult than it seems to keep track. it's very hard to keep a perpetual inventory of every single item in every single store in the country. from corporate's side, they know what was shipped to the store, and theoretically that's what should be there. From the store's perspective, there could be issues with shipping, items could have been damage, or the associates simply haven't placed items out yet.  it can be annoying, but there's a ton of factors going on behind the scenes. 
I had planned on attending but some things came up so I couldn't make the drive up. I was looking forward to it :cry:

veronikawithak

Goss posted a video about them on his gossmakeupchat channel.. they look so stunning and pigmented. Can't wait until more reviews start coming in.

brunettespylove

Here are swatches of what I ordered. Vanilla blends in with my skintone. I forgot to order a single compact for it, since I wanted to use it as a base shade. I'm still surprised by the $ considering they're pans but they are .07oz lol And I put the pans in my zpalette 4U sz. Not sure if I can fit more than 6 they're so large.
4fd67af2_image.jpeg

shontay07108

Here are swatches of what I ordered. Vanilla blends in with my skintone. I forgot to order a single compact for it, since I wanted to use it as a base shade. I'm still surprised by the $ considering they're pans but they are .07oz lol And I put the pans in my zpalette 4U sz. Not sure if I can fit more than 6 they're so large.
4fd67af2_image.jpeg
The first three shades are on my wish list. They look great.

brunettespylove

Quote:Originally Posted by shontay07108

The first three shades are on my wish list. They look great.

Wore all of them today, Mustard is the only one i'm not sure about. it wasn't as vibrant on, it looked similar to mac chrome yellow or canary yellow. I was hoping it would reflect more mustard like it is swatched, so i may be returning that one.

Latest posts