**NEW** MUFE Artist Shadows

brunettespylove

Here's my look. All of the above e/s. Including Mac soft brown , Bamboo & folie. Blanc type to highlight and nylon on the inner corner.
5f3c3589_image.jpeg

shontay07108

Quote:Originally Posted by shontay07108

The first three shades are on my wish list. They look great.

Wore all of them today, Mustard is the only one i'm not sure about. it wasn't as vibrant on, it looked similar to mac chrome yellow or canary yellow. I was hoping it would reflect more mustard like it is swatched, so i may be returning that one.
Here's my look. All of the above e/s. Including Mac soft brown , Bamboo & folie. Blanc type to highlight and nylon on the inner corner.
5f3c3589_image.jpeg
That's a really nice look. I was thinking of using mustard as more of a transition shade. Maybe it'll work better for you that way?

brunettespylove

Quote:Originally Posted by shontay07108

That's a really nice look. I was thinking of using mustard as more of a transition shade. Maybe it'll work better for you that way?

thank you! yes, that's actually was what i was thinking after i posted. may try that tomorrow with my usual brown script and saddle. Ive used MUg chicadee as a transition too so it might work better that way

brunettespylove

Quote:Originally Posted by hollied3

Wow!! You did a such a nice job!! I wish I was talented as you!!! So pretty

Aw thanks, i have my good days and bad. One day my wings will fly together lol

v0ltagekid

Hey guys.. has anyone ordered the new Make Up For Ever shadows from Sephora?
At my store we didn't get all the shades so I wanted some from the website, but at my store they are 1 for $22.00, 2 for $34.00 and 3 for $44.00 with the free case. Online it's not discounting them or anything, does anyone know why, or if there's a code for it to work?

butterflyeyes

[COLOR=181818]Hey guys.. has anyone ordered the new Make Up For Ever shadows from Sephora?[/COLOR] [COLOR=181818]At my store we didn't get all the shades so I wanted some from the website, but at my store they are 1 for $22.00, 2 for $36.00 and 3 for $44.00 with the free case. Online it's not discounting them or anything, does anyone know why, or if there's a code for it to work?[/COLOR]
Might need to ask your store. Sounds like it's a location sale. Might also need to make sure this discount is on the new shadows and not just the remaining stock of the old ones. Hopefully someone in a different area can tell you if this is occurring at all locations but I imagine if it was valid online you'd see a code in the promo section of the website where they list other offers

v0ltagekid

Might need to ask your store. Sounds like it's a location sale. Might also need to make sure this discount is on the new shadows and not just the remaining stock of the old ones. Hopefully someone in a different area can tell you if this is occurring at all locations but I imagine if it was valid online you'd see a code in the promo section of the website where they list other offers
It's definitely not a sale, it's the new shadows. I just bought some yesterday at my store. (I work there)

v0ltagekid

I took these photos yesterday after we built the new gondola, since there was this major update and it looked so nice, I wanted to take a pic before it got dirty lol!

But look at it zoomed in, 3 for $44.00...

butterflyeyes

It's definitely not a sale, it's the new shadows. I just bought some yesterday at my store. (I work there)
Does anyone in your store know if this is stores only or if online is supposed to be included? If not, call or email Sephora online CS and see what they tell you. Since you said it's not showing online. Either it's not valid for online purchase or they haven't updated it. That would be the quickest way to find out if no one is able to respond on here yet. I wish I knew the answer but I don't buy my MUFE items from Sephora or their website. Unfortunately I can't use my pro discount with them or I would although I wish we could since physical MUFE Boutiques aren't located in a lot of places. Edit:I called out of curiosity and was told this is not valid on online purchase. Not sure how reliable their phone CS is but you could always call to see what response you get. Hope that helps.

v0ltagekid

Edit:I called out of curiosity and was told this is not valid on online purchase. Not sure how reliable their phone CS is but you could always call to see what response you get. Hope that helps.
I really didn't ask, since I just assumed that it would be like this everywhere.
But I messaged Sephora on FB to find out what the deal was. It seems strange that it would be like that in stores but not online... that just sounds really weird. especially because it doesn't say like "ltd edition deal" or anything like that, our whole gondola says it... o_O..

They just answered on facebook, apparently it's an exclusive deal to SiJCP!!!!

Oh well I'm glad I work there haha!

butterflyeyes

I really didn't ask, since I just assumed that it would be like this everywhere. But I messaged Sephora on FB to find out what the deal was. It seems strange that it would be like that in stores but not online... that just sounds really weird. especially because it doesn't say like "ltd edition deal" or anything like that, our whole gondola says it... o_O.. They just answered on facebook, apparently it's an exclusive deal to SiJCP!!!! Oh well I'm glad I work there haha!
I figured it was location based. In this case it JCP locations lol. It didn't occur to me that you worked at a JCP Sephora or I would have said it's probably exclusive to those stores. I've noticed deals like that in their stores that did not apply to full sized stores or online so it's not odd (from my experience). That's great that the deal exists. Maybe they will get more colors to choose from. Would be nice if all locations would get the whole collection

brunettespylove

Quote:Originally Posted by butterflyeyes

I figured it was location based. In this case it JCP locations lol. It didn't occur to me that you worked at a JCP Sephora or I would have said it's probably exclusive to those stores. I've noticed deals like that in their stores that did not apply to full sized stores or online so it's not odd (from my experience). That's great that the deal exists. Maybe they will get more colors to choose from. Would be nice if all locations would get the whole collection

Oh that stinks Lol. i never go to JCP haha

v0ltagekid

We got about 120 colors out of the whole collection, so not too bad!
I know we usually have different sets and so on, but I found it strange that it would be a deal like this.
But anyway, ...
I just wanted three colors we don't carry but mmm I'll have to deal with what we have! hahaha

At least you guys know to go to JCP for a great deal! We got some amazing colors.
I couldn't resist yesterday, got 2 palettes of 3. The shadows are stunning.

This is what I came up with today!

(sorry for the bad lighting)

:D

hollied3

WOW!! This look amazing!! I wish I could do my makeup like that! Which colors did you use and do you have more pics or a you tube??