New Naked Basics Palette

Carolina Marie

Enjoy your new purchase Carolina!
thanks!!
pompom.gif

stormm

i resisted ordering it for a while but then i got it from a sale and have been loving it! usually i stay away from matte shadows but this palette is amazing for daily use :)

SamanthaDeMuro

I am totally in love with my UD Naked Basics Palette. If I didn't have so many other eyeshadows to choose from, this palette would win every time. I'm so glad I bought it.

SamanthaDeMuro

Swallace, I have nearly every eyeshadow color MAC makes and many UD single shadows as well as the Naked 1 palette. While there may be colors that can be used as dupes, I personally find the Naked Basics palette to be unique. It has every color you need for an everyday look right at your finger tips, plus the black shade in case you wanna shake things up. What I love about it is the formulation of the powders, because as you know, UD has awesome shadow formulation. The pigmentation is awesome as well.

The colors go on like butter and blend so well together. It's my go-to palette when I am in a hurry, but I love it equally as much when I could take the time to use my other palettes or a mix of my MAC shades. The upshot is, in my opinion, the Naked Basics palette is well worth the $27 it costs. I thought I didn't need it in my life because I have the Naked 1 and so many singles of UD shadows, the ones that would make up the Naked 2. I also thought it would be a boring palette but it's so not. I don't regret buying it. I love that all of the colors are matte and that on a busy day, when I'm in a hurry, I only need to reach for that palette. I think you'll like it. Sorry to be so long-winded, but I hope I made sense. Let me know how it goes and have a great day!

swallace

Swallace, I have nearly every eyeshadow color MAC makes and many UD single shadows as well as the Naked 1 palette. While there may be colors that can be used as dupes, I personally find the Naked Basics palette to be unique. It has every color you need for an everyday look right at your finger tips, plus the black shade in case you wanna shake things up. What I love about it is the formulation of the powders, because as you know, UD has awesome shadow formulation. The pigmentation is awesome as well.

The colors go on like butter and blend so well together. It's my go-to palette when I am in a hurry, but I love it equally as much when I could take the time to use my other palettes or a mix of my MAC shades. The upshot is, in my opinion, the Naked Basics palette is well worth the $27 it costs. I thought I didn't need it in my life because I have the Naked 1 and so many singles of UD shadows, the ones that would make up the Naked 2. I also thought it would be a boring palette but it's so not. I don't regret buying it. I love that all of the colors are matte and that on a busy day, when I'm in a hurry, I only need to reach for that palette. I think you'll like it. Sorry to be so long-winded, but I hope I made sense. Let me know how it goes and have a great day!
Thanks So much!!!!

SamanthaDeMuro

Just yesterday, I was in a big hurry to get somewhere and I turned to my Naked Basics Palette. It's so convenient. I love ALL my palettes but as I said, if you're in a hurry, this is your go-to. LOVE IT. Let us know if you get it and whether you like it or not. :)

blushAHOLIC

It didn't really show up on my complexion too good (see avatar) so I gifted it to my bestfriend she's Asian and she loves it.

Gorgeous40

I have this palette and I love it. It is my go-to, everyday shadow kit. I like the other Naked palettes, but so many of the colors have shimmer and with my oily lids I had to avoid many of the colors. I can go simple/natural or smokey/sultry from these 6 little colors. The size of the compact is perfect and I wasn't missing the brush because of I wasn't fond of the ones that came in the other Naked palettes. Mine came with a free deluxe sample of UDPP.

SleepingBeauty

Actually, I like shimmery colours better but the Naked Basics has been one of my best buys this year! I love how you can vary from a nude eye to a smokey eye and still look (somewhat) natural as if you're not wearing much eyeshadow. I usually use the lightest shade as a highlighter on my browbones and the inner corners and on my cheekbones and it lasts and lasts and lasts for 10 hours. I'm in love with this palette!
heart.gif