New Nars Foundations, The Rest Are Being Discontinued! And LE Pallet

bellovesmac

I went into nars today and was asking about a being color matched to a lighter foundation color and the MA told me not to bother because the foundations are all being discontinued and a load of new ones are being brought out. best of all the will be 20 shades! (including one that is lighter than MONT BLANC for people like me who seem to reflect the sun)
I was also about to buy the best of pallet and she told me to wait because around early December a big pallet (she seem to think about 20 e/s) will be released. It will be celebrating the 15th Anniversary of Nars. She said to snap it up quick because it will be a collectors piece and that it will wont be very expensive.
Hope this helps some of you.

Simply Elegant

I just bought a NARS foundation recently that I love.
ssad.gif

cherryjane

Ooh, can't wait to see what sort of colors they're going to throw in there! Hopefully some blushes and h/l too!

User38

it will be expensive..lol. I have not seen prices go down in any product unless they have a F&F sale or a MAC type sale.

bellovesmac

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedRibbon
I hope they release that mahoosive palette in the UK.

It is being released in the uk
smiles.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by wannabelyn
I hope it really won't be expensive!

same! the MA seems to think it will be the same price as the normal 6 e/s pallets.

Pinayfrench

I checked out the UK website but did not find the mahoosive pallete

Quote:
Originally Posted by bellovesmac
smiles.gif

same! the MA seems to think it will be the same price as the normal 6 e/s pallets.

RedRibbon

Quote:
Originally Posted by bellovesmac
smiles.gif

My reaction to this information can be perfectly summed up by this smilie:
choochoo.gif
choochoo.gif

pokiedot

Oh how i love the NARS palettes... this 20 shade e/s palette sounds heavenly!

Maybe someday they'll do a blush palette with 6 or 8 shades of blush.

justdance

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simply Elegant
I just bought a NARS foundation recently that I love.
ssad.gif

Tell me how well you liked it? And was it the Sheer Matte or Sheer Glow?? I have been contemplating on whether or not to buy this foundation.

mandycd

I bought the sheer glow foundation and I love it. The coverage is really good, which I wasn't expecting... and it is a really natural and dewy finish. Similar to Dior Nude, but I prefer the Nars. I found myself constantly checking out my skin in the mirror, cause I just LOVE the glowy, yet natural finish. It also feels light on the skin, as if I had no makeup on.

Simply Elegant

Quote:
Originally Posted by justdance
Tell me how well you liked it? And was it the Sheer Matte or Sheer Glow?? I have been contemplating on whether or not to buy this foundation.

Those weren't even available at the Sephora I go to. They only had the balanced, oil free and powder foundations. I got the oil free and I really like it. Medium coverage, a bit streaky but it doesn't set really fast so I have enough time to blend it out first and lasts all day. The smell is a bit off putting but it goes away when it dries.

mandycd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simply Elegant

Those weren't even available at the Sephora I go to. They only had the balanced, oil free and powder foundations. I got the oil free and I really like it. Medium coverage, a bit streaky but it doesn't set really fast so I have enough time to blend it out first and lasts all day. The smell is a bit off putting but it goes away when it dries.

The New Foundations are currently exclusive to Nordstrom and won't be sold at Sephora for another month or two. The Oil-Free version you got at Sephora is what is being discontinued.
smiles.gif
)

shellyshells

I realllly like my Nars Oil Free. I hope the new ones are just as good- or better. I've seen some reviews on the Sheer Glow and it sounds promising so far. Anyone try em out or having any thoughts on them?

RedRibbon

I bought the NARS anti ageing foundation as it made me look about 17 which was nice and the shade is named after my mum's hometown, Punjab
greengrin.gif

I'm off to John Lewis tomorrow so I am going to make some enquiries about this palette.

bellovesmac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinayfrench
I checked out the UK website but did not find the mahoosive pallete

its not been released yet

Latest posts