New permanent eyeshadows

ishtarchick

Quote:
Originally Posted by nomed

Spring Up is STILL at my counter and I'm like ew. Go away.

lmao.gif
lmao.gif
lmao.gif
lmao.gif
lmao.gif

that was so funny :p

calbear

Ok just as an FYI our store is going back to the old schematic since the new one was supposedly for asia only. So maybe those other shadows are not coming back.

rainbowcrushed

Quote:
Originally Posted by calbear
Ok just as an FYI our store is going back to the old schematic since the new one was supposedly for asia only. So maybe those other shadows are not coming back.

Damn, I really like lustreleaf too!

asnbrb

I'm pretty damn sure (like 95% maybe) that those Asian lustrevisions are perm at our Duty Free Store... which is smack in the middle of Waikiki with all them Japanese tourists!

rainbowcrushed

Quote:
Originally Posted by asnbrb
I'm pretty damn sure (like 95% maybe) that those Asian lustrevisions are perm at our Duty Free Store... which is smack in the middle of Waikiki with all them Japanese tourists!

Where is there a duty free in waikiki? My sister in law lives in oahu...maybe she'll pick some up for me!

MACreation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanne
hahah LMAO!!! But you are totally right, lustrevision was crap (exept for goldbit e/s) and the glitsglosses where just cheapo glittery glosses in a horrible package!

ugh YUCK!

asnbrb

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainbowcrushed
Where is there a duty free in waikiki? My sister in law lives in oahu...maybe she'll pick some up for me!

the DFS galleria. Go all the way to the back of the store where you can go up the escalator. Go up, and walk toward Coach (and turn the corner). Walk past the fragrances and you'll hit it in the corner of the store. It's a really slow place and they're really slow at selling out of stuff. Last I saw, they still had lovely lily there.