New Reflects Glitter and Beauty Powders

iheartmakeup

hey guys, does anybody know the $US price of the loose beauty powders? thanks!
smiles.gif

BunnyBunnyBunny

I have not had a chance to use them yet, but I got Natural Flare, Drizzlegold, and Paperwhite in the mail today and all are gorgeous!!

syrene78

Quote:
Originally Posted by temptalia
The new glitters are sooo gorgeous! As are the beauty powders.

I love them too. Very beautiful colors, different from the other ones that MAC has already.
smiles.gif

Since Pink Glitter got discontinued, I am glad that at least they released a new bright Pink Glitter: Reflects Very Pink.
My favorite are Rust, Very Pink and Turquatic.

fairylite100

Just wondering if anyone has the ingredients list for the Beauty Powders? I'm allergic to Bismuth Oxide and was wondering if the new powders have them like the skinfinishes do. TIA!

syrene78

Quote:
Originally Posted by fairylite100
Just wondering if anyone has the ingredients list for the Beauty Powders? I'm allergic to Bismuth Oxide and was wondering if the new powders have them like the skinfinishes do. TIA!

I just checked and it has some Bismuth Oxychloride...
I guess that it is the same thing.
Have you tried using plain mica? They don't have anything else than mineral components. I have several wonderful shimmery micas that just I mix with make up/creams from and are allergie free. I got them at different places from micas wholesalers, such as Sweetscents.

missy29

I just got beauty powders in dancing light, drizzlegold and peach haze. They dont look glittery until you apply them. I still love them though. I was just hoping they would be more subtle like the pressed beauty powders. Oh well.

panther27

Does anyone know if these beauty powders being released in Nov.will be available at Macy's counters?

erine1881

Quote:
Originally Posted by panther27
Does anyone know if these beauty powders being released in Nov.will be available at Macy's counters?

the loose ones, yes. they will be at all locations.

BunnyBunnyBunny

All Beauty Powder/Loose are permanent at all PRO Stores. Several of them as well as a few new shades are being released at all counters and stores in a limited edition collection called Of Beauty. The shades available in the collection are:

-Dancing Light
-Drizzlegold
-Natural Flare
-Sunspill
-Tenderdusk
-Soft Flame.

For more info on this collection, check out the Of Beauty Thread.