New try-on pacs

flowerhead

So I went into my MAC shop today, and they had some new try on pacs...they aren't on the website yet so it seems strange they are over here already...anyway, they had
-A Lightful try-on-pac with Lightful skincare
-A 'Studio Perfect' try-on-pac with a Moisturecover concealer, a Studio Perfect powder, and some skincare samples
-A Studio fix fluid try-on-pac with Studio Fix fluid, Prep + Prime, a Blot powder sample in Medium and some other skincare samples
-An Eye try-on-pac with an Engraved powerpoint, Prep + Prime lash and some sample wipes and eye cream.

n_c

Oh really? I want one
smiles.gif

silverblackened

I don't know how much they would cost for you, since I'm not in the US, but here's what's in each "Try-On-Pac":

The Lightful Try-On-Pac contains Lightful Powder Foundation Refill, Lightful Essence, Lightful Cleanser (deluxe size), Lightful Softening Lotion (ds) and Lightful Protective Moisturiser (ds).

The Studio Perfect Try-On-Pac contains Studio Perfect Powder Foundation Refill, Select Moisturecover Concealer, Cleanse Off Oil (ds), Strobe Cream (ds) and Fix+ (ds).

The Studio Fix Fluid Try-On-Pac contains Studio Fix Fluid Foundation, Prep + Prime Skin Base, Cleanse Off Oil (ds), Strobe Cream (ds) and Blot Powder in Medium (ds).

And lastly, the Eye Try-On-Pac contains a Powerpoint Pencil in Engraved, Prep + Prime Lash Base, Wipes (30pcs) and Fast Response Eye Cream (ds).

pearl

Wow these sound great! I wonder if they'll become available online or at my MAC.. Flowerhead, how much did you pay for yours?

baby_love

this sounds stupid, but are there going to be different shades of foundation in the studio fix fluid try on pac? I'm honestly confused by these...

aziajs

Quote:
Originally Posted by baby_love
this sounds stupid, but are there going to be different shades of foundation in the studio fix fluid try on pac? I'm honestly confused by these...

I was wondering the same thing. How can you have a try-on pac with foundation in it?

stickles

From what I gathered when I asked the same Q, the foundation color is picked by you and then packaged together with the rest of the pac.

zori

This is a great idea. I wonder how much it costs ... hopefully it will be available online soon!

flowerhead

Quote:
Originally Posted by pearl
Wow these sound great! I wonder if they'll become available online or at my MAC.. Flowerhead, how much did you pay for yours?

Umm, I think it was 30 pounds. Dunno what that is in dollars...

flowerhead

Quote:
Originally Posted by stickles
From what I gathered when I asked the same Q, the foundation color is picked by you and then packaged together with the rest of the pac.

Yep, that's correct.

flowerhead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krasevayadancer
what exactly is a try on pac and are these regularly available? If so, i want a couple!
Also, how much do they cost?

They're a clear plastic bag with two full sized products and some samples, usually skincare. I dont know how much they are in dollars, but they're a bargain!

vivaXglamlove

I always get Amy, which is my name too
So the bold is her.

Amy: hello! When will try-on packs come out? Is there going to be some this year?
Amy: Hello Amy, I'm happy to help!
Amy: Let me check my notes, one moment please.
Amy: okay
Amy: Thank you for your patience while I continue research your inquiry. I'll be with you in just a moment.
Amy: okay
Amy: Thank you, Amy, there are suppose to be Try-On Pacs launching in Asia only.
Amy: They actually are scheduled to launch there in April sometime.