New try-on pacs

AlliSwan

Quote:
Originally Posted by flowerhead
So I went into my MAC shop today, and they had some new try on pacs...they aren't on the website yet so it seems strange they are over here already...anyway, they had
-A Lightful try-on-pac with Lightful skincare
-A 'Studio Perfect' try-on-pac with a Moisturecover concealer, a Studio Perfect powder, and some skincare samples
-A Studio fix fluid try-on-pac with Studio Fix fluid, Prep + Prime, a Blot powder sample in Medium and some other skincare samples
-An Eye try-on-pac with an Engraved powerpoint, Prep + Prime lash and some sample wipes and eye cream.

How big was the blot powder sample? Was is pressed or loose? Thanks!

amy_forster

Quote:
Originally Posted by flowerhead
What? It's weird (yet good
greengrin.gif
) that they were at my counter then, I'll ask my MA next time I'm there.

Where abouts did you get it? I'm UK based and can't find anything about them!!! I'm dying to get one!

Jacq-i

I want one! I'll try calling all my MAC counters/stores to see if I can find out anything.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlliSwan
How big was the blot powder sample? Was is pressed or loose? Thanks!

It is loose blot powder. The deluxe size in the Try On Pac contains 4 g of product.

flowerhead

Hey sorry I didn't reply before havent checked this thread for a while! I bought mine in the shop in West Soho, London

BlahWah

Are these coming out in Canada? I haven't been to my counter in two weeks, but haven't heard any news about them or anything when I talked to the girls last. They kept rambling about C-Shock, tho, so that may explain why.
lol.gif