New Urban Decay Naked Smoky Palette

95a6c181_image.jpeg
Pic @udwende

laurennnxox

Lol! This was allllll over my IG today. At least 6 pages I follow re-gramed it from the same source.

Either way, I'm excited to see what shadows it holds!

katred

Specktra Bestie
Lol! This was allllll over my IG today. At least 6 pages I follow re-gramed it from the same source. Either way, I'm excited to see what shadows it holds!
Yup. I found the same photo (which is quite lovely) and was coming to post it, but you people are way ahead of me. UD already did at least one smoky palette, IIRC, although I think it was called something else. I'm curious to see what sort of shades are included, because there are a lot of smoky-eye palettes already, but UD are capable of doing something special.

DILLIGAF

UD already did at least one smoky palette, IIRC, although I think it was called something else. I'm curious to see what sort of shades are included, because there are a lot of smoky-eye palettes already, but UD are capable of doing something special.
I have the original UD Smoked Palette. It's called exactly that Smoked. In it was the then "new" formula of UD shadows.

• Kinky: A pale beige color
  • Freestyle: A peach
  • Mushroom: A warm pale gray shimmer
  • Backdoor: A matte brown
  • Blackout: A matte black
  • Barlust: A shimmery bronze brown
  • Rockstar: Shimmery deep blackened purple
  • Evidence: Dark shimmery navy blue
  • Loaded: Deep metallic emerald green
  • Asphalt: Deep shimmery gunmetal gray.
  • And A full sized Perversion 24/7 pencil
It also came with a book of suggested looks for the palette and a mini UDPP. I love this palette and I'm sure to grab the next one too provided they don't repeat too many colors.

Heidi K

I saw on UD's FB page that they have a video ad for it and it has a quick shot of the palette. It looks like it's the same size as the other Naked palettes (1-3) but all really dark colors.

laurennnxox

Saw some photos on IG that were re-gramed from "you know who." It looks promising!! Given how it swatches in stores... I might be able to get it nearly free. I have $50 in ulta platinum credit or whatever it's called. And i've yet to buy a refill clarisonic head and they're 5x points right now.

DILLIGAF

I saw on UD's FB page that they have a video ad for it and it has a quick shot of the palette. It looks like it's the same size as the other Naked palettes (1-3) but all really dark colors.
Going to take a look now!

DILLIGAF

Because I am a dedicated beauty junkie here are the color names. I paused the hell out of that video.

• High
  • Dirtysweet
  • Radar
  • Armor
  • Slanted
  • Dagger
  • Black Market
  • Smolder
  • Password
  • Whiskey
  • Combust
  • Thirteen

I was going to post a pic of the screen shot I got the info from but I remember the take down message UD issued to Specktra the last time we had pics of the Electric Palette before it was launched. Someone also posted a screen shot on the UD FB page so that's there.

HappyHippy

I just saw this pic and rushed over here to see what the fuzz is about. But no further info than the picture for now. Damn.

HappyHippy

Because I am a dedicated beauty junkie here are the color names. I paused the hell out of that video.

• High
  • Dirtysweet
  • Radar
  • Armor
  • Slanted
  • Dagger
  • Black Market
  • Smolder
  • Password
  • Whiskey
  • Combust
  • Thirteen

I was going to post a pic of the screen shot I got the info from but I remember the take down message UD issued to Specktra the last time we had pics of the Electric Palette before it was launched. Someone also posted a screen shot on the UD FB page so that's there.
Thanks for the info. Found a pic, very underwhelmed.

shontay07108

• High
  • Dirtysweet
  • Radar
  • Armor
  • Slanted
  • Dagger
  • Black Market
  • Smolder
  • Password
  • Whiskey
  • Combust
  • Thirteen
Wow. I totally missed that. :lol:

shellygrrl

Staff member
There's a regram of the palette on Specktra's Instagram (original post by lipstickjunkieforever), for those of you who want a closer look. There are some gorgeous colours in there, IMO.

Rinstar

Getting this for sure. I have the Smoked palette too, but this is different, it's Naked Smoky lol.