New Urban Decay Naked Smoky Palette

DILLIGAF

Karen:
http://www.makeupandbeautyblog.com/product-reviews/urban-decay-naked-smoky-palette/

She always makes me want stuff
eyelove.gif

Urban Decay Naked Smoky swatches from the left: High, Dirtysweet and Radar

Urban Decay Naked Smoky swatches from the left: Armor, Slanted and Dagger

Urban Decay Naked Smoky swatches from the left: Black Market, Smolder and Password

Urban Decay Naked Smoky swatches from the left: Whiskey, Combust and Thirteen
Yep she makes me want it.

Black Market, Smolder and Password looks great. Those three alone would make a great look.
Who the hell am I kidding I'm getting this.

I'm home today and watching YouTube. Every beauty video has the Naked Smoky trailer attached.

montREALady

Yep she makes me want it.

Black Market, Smolder and Password looks great. Those three alone would make a great look.
Who the hell am I kidding I'm getting this.

I'm home today and watching YouTube. Every beauty video has the Naked Smoky trailer attached.
I'm about to put my coins aside for this bad boy, lol. I hate that she does this to me. I would be like "Nahhhh", see it on Karen and I'm suddenly the biggest advocate! Yup re those 3 colors, throw in some Darkside from 3 (my fav color so I may have thrown it in regardless
greengrin.gif
).

I have that Sephora 10% from hitting VIB, but it expires like next week. Do those codes ever go past the date?

DILLIGAF

I'm about to put my coins aside for this bad boy, lol. I hate that she does this to me. I would be like "Nahhhh", see it on Karen and I'm suddenly the biggest advocate! Yup re those 3 colors, throw in some Darkside from 3 (my fav color so I may have thrown it in regardless
greengrin.gif
).

I have that Sephora 10% from hitting VIB, but it expires like next week. Do those codes ever go past the date?
From what I understand its a generic code. You can use it once a year. If the code that you have doesn't work when you try go to the Sephora thread and ask. They know the code for the generic one.

Rinstar

greengrin.gif
).

OMG you just reminded me that I still have my VIB code too!!!! Thanks!

montREALady

From what I understand its a generic code. You can use it once a year. If the code that you have doesn't work when you try go to the Sephora thread and ask. They know the code for the generic one.
Thanks. I did see that code floating around in there...

msvluvsmac

Karen makes everything look good. I just think I have most of these colors in some of the palettes I already own.

shellygrrl

Staff member
The middle six shades are the ones I'm drawn to the most. If just those six were in one palette, I would be tempted to bite. Otherwise, fingers crossed that at least Smolder and Password become available individually. (Unrelated note: Another one born on a 13th here. August, in my case.)

Shars

0.jpg

First vid I've seen..and it's Missy Lynn.
I wished she swatched them on her arm though.
She did! On her IG. I posted them in some other thread where we were talking about the palette. Posting it again below. hers are by far the most impressive swatches of the palette I've seen!