New Viva Glam Spokesperson

mona971

Hi everyone,

I have heard rumours that Pam Anderson may be the next spokesperson. Don't know that it is 100% confirmed but I think she would be a good choice.

Jessica

I think that you're right. I heard that from a MA a couple of weeks ago. She'll do a great job, but I'd like to see someone with a little bit more class..........like maybe Gwen Stephanie........*closes my eyes and makes a wish*

leppy

VGV 5 is already a pink, for her they'll probably do a bright, stripper style frosty light pink. Good for my wallet!

I'd rather see someone more classy too, but I wouldn't say she doesn't fit the mold either.

Shine

re

So this means there will be a new Viva Glam shade soon? Do they come out with a new one every year? Any word on what the color would be?

FemmeNoir

The rumour I heard was that she was replacing Boy George for the VGV campaign. Does anyone know why he left?

Anyway, I'm looking forward to seeing her pics. While I think she is a little to "plastic" looking for my tastes, I respect the work she has done with animals.

jeannette

My sentiments exactly, FemmeNoir! I'm quite excited at the prospects of Pamela Anderson being the new VG spokesman!!! She does a lot of meaningful work for the animals, and now she can add the Viva Glam campaign to her list of causes.
smiles.gif

Thumper

It's 100% confirmed, photos already done, etc. Probably April for unveiling.

There will be two versions of the official pics. One version will be only be in Nordstrom, I think (a little more consevative). The other version in retail stores.

blepharisma

Will there be a new colour?

I thought I had heard that this wasn't for a new shade, but just another campaign for the existing VGs / VG5.

singinmys0ng

Quote:
I think she would be great. She is just posing for a camera. We aren't asking her to cure cancer. LOL

haha..very true!..but i do love pam..even if she is a lil plasticly..i still think she is gorgeous!

and you guys have no idea how bad i want gwen to be a mac spokesperson..she is just AMAZING!!

MizMac

Pam replaced George because he was so busy with his music/club carrier that he didn't have enough time to donate to the Viva Glam campain. I saw the pics of Pam, there are 2 different sets, one with Pam having Viva Glam airbrused on her back and half of her boob showing. We also have the Nordstrom verson where she is in a sliced up verson of a Viva Glam T shirt. I might have to take a trip up to Vancouver so I can pick up the normal verson of the Pam postcard since I won't get the real version where I work!!

Latest posts