New Viva Glam Spokesperson

mrsdivajen

ya know, the ironic thing about Pam A is that she looks absolutely AWFUL w/o makeup. I mean, for REAL, she looks TERRIBLE. Oh well, she'll be wearing lots of mu in her VG ad I am sure!

jeannette

Thanks for sharing!! I love the art on her back. It's soooo beautiful! Then again, I'm not too sure if I'm a fan of the whole getup. It's a little risque for my tastes.
greengrin.gif

bballgirl612

gwen

I totally agree with gwen stefani, maybe they could make a l/s outside of the VG campaign called gwen red or something!

GoldieLox

I think she looks really pretty and i think it suits her well.

she is very "glam".

Gwen would be amazing tho.

orodwen

the colour on her lips looks golden or slightly bronzy, at least on my monitor, and that doesn't look like any VG l/s or l/g that i've seen. anyone else observe this? new colour?

Jessica

who knows, maybe
smiles.gif
smiles.gif
smiles.gif

****observed that as well, but was trying not to get too excited---Yipppppeeeee!!!****

ms.marymac

She looks so different! I kind of like it. I am surprised she let them do her makeup like that. From what I've read, she is very comfortable with the look she usually has and won't let people experiment with her makeup, lol.

Quote:
the colour on her lips looks golden or slightly bronzy, at least on my monitor, and that doesn't look like any VG l/s or l/g that i've seen. anyone else observe this? new colour?

From what I've heard, it is the same Viva Glam V. It does have a gold shimmer to it, maybe the lighting they used picked up on it. :?:

I goofed on my attempt to post a quote! Doh!

beautifulxdisaster

am I the only one that thinks the picture would've been sooo much better if it had a little less boob? I love the art on her back, though

mspixieears

The picture's not half bad, I can even forgive the 'boob'. I'm not Pam's biggest fan, but any celebrity lending their support to a worthwhile cause is fab in my books.

I didn't know she was Canadian! Cool.

AnGeLNS363

my local MAC counter did similar body art for the debut of Madame B (when they had the event)... they used the Fluidlines as body paint, and got butterfly stencils from a craft store! each of them had one on their chest (if they had on a low-cut top), midriff, lower back, arm, etc... kinda off-topic, but i think the body art stuff is great

Latest posts