*NEW* Wonderful fake MAC items

Almost black.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mizuki~
It's weird how they have so many products that MAC doesn't even have! They just seem to take any product and slap MACs name on it

True
thmbup.gif

This is really silly. I really hope that people at least google a bit before they purchase some brand they don't actually know much of.
smiles.gif

chocolategoddes

something about the MAC logo looks off. I think it isn't as stretched out as usual or something?

The pallette looks cool but WOW.. .so fake and cheap looking.

sambibabe

Quote:
Originally Posted by wifey806
lol i had to look again after u said that. goood eyes! lol!!

lol.. You guys made me scroll up and check!
smiles.gif
The 'solid eye shadow' thing.. is the exact copy of Shiseido eyeshadow duo!

love2beach

angry.gif
This makes me SO angry! I am seeing SO many fakes being sold on auction sites all over the web. The auction sites do not seem to be doing anything about it either! I suppose the sites are making enough money off of the sales to not stop the sales.

I have seen a couple sellers stating their items are not authentic in their descriptions but if someone does not read thru the whole thing, it will be missed. If an item is NOT authentic is should state in in the auction title. I don't want to waste my time looking at an auction that is selling fakes.

I feel so badly for the woman who was selling 2 brush sets that she thought were authentic. I had to tell her they were fakes & she immediately posted the brushes were no longer available.

I wonder if anything can be done thru the suppliers of these items?

redambition

Quote:
Originally Posted by love2beach
angry.gif
This makes me SO angry! I am seeing SO many fakes being sold on auction sites all over the web. The auction sites do not seem to be doing anything about it either! I suppose the sites are making enough money off of the sales to not stop the sales.

I have seen a couple sellers stating their items are not authentic in their descriptions but if someone does not read thru the whole thing, it will be missed. If an item is NOT authentic is should state in in the auction title. I don't want to waste my time looking at an auction that is selling fakes.

I feel so badly for the woman who was selling 2 brush sets that she thought were authentic. I had to tell her they were fakes & she immediately posted the brushes were no longer available.

I wonder if anything can be done thru the suppliers of these items?

If the auction is misleading (and a counterfeit item) you can report it to ebay.

amber_j

Quote:
Originally Posted by abbyquack
My question is, if you could make a great fake product, why not make it, instead of making very obviously fake items??

Exactly! Some of these look perfectly OK for cheap and cheerful makeup someone might buy from their local chemist. Why go to all the trouble of faking it? Surely they'd sell more if they went legit? Or am I just being naive?
th_dunno.gif

BellaItalia1969

Quote:
Originally Posted by aleksis210
I can't decide which item looks the most fake...

Well girls
specktra_rocks.gif
there's a new seller
s.gif
blondestar*,on Ebay, who has loads of "Mac pigments and eyeshadows "for sale !I emailed her to ask as to why she used photos copied from www.ioffer.com,and if they has stickers with names etc.. her reply...

Hi ,
my photos turned out terribly blurry so I had to use these. The barcode is on the box & the shades are referred to by number rather than the actual colour. The number stickers are on the box & on the pot. I have one of each colour myself (I'm a part-time make-up artist in my little bit of spare time!)The shades are strong & last all day & the pots last a lifetime!
Hope that helps a little.
Thanks & bye for now,
Blondestar*

item number:270308892104,270309070110,280289333820
It makes me laff that every reply i get from these sellers of fakes is that they are "makeup artists!
angry.gif

What you reckon girls ....blatant fakes ...

Latest posts