Next up-Sugar Sweet

SARAHheartsMAC

Are any of you guys getting anything from this collection? I'm torn between this and the YSL rouge volupte lippies!

Anyways I am lemming
mac_haul.gif

Perfect topping msf
sugarshot e/s
peppermint patti n/l
seasonal peach n/l

can't decide!!

ritchieramone

I was just about to start a thread for this in the Europe area - the main collection discussion is already so enormous!

This is the first collection for a while that I've been really keen on; the promo images are lovely (cakes are always a winner in my book, though I'm a bit
th_dunno.gif
about the green wig ... !) and I'm looking forward to getting my hands on the products.

I've pondered over everything for a while, but I'm pretty sure this is what I'm going to get -

Dear Cupcake e/s (I have Sushi Flower but the name has sold me on the idea)
Perfect Topping MSF (Someone mentioned it was sufficiently non-glittery to be used all over the face on light skin so I'm interested to see)
Butternutty s/s (Again, I love the name and it seems a more exciting alternative to Bare Canvas, which I normally use as a base)
Red Velvet s/s (I
bigheart.gif
red velvet cake and the colour looks pretty so there was no chance I was going to pass this up)
Lollipop Loving e/s (I ignored this with Heatherette but I think I'll give it a whirl now as I love duochromes)

I kind of like the look of the tri-colour glosses, but they seem too sheer to be worth buying, plus I would go off them as soon as the colours got all mixed through - yuck! There's something odd about them though; I don't know if it's the square tubes or what but they seem like the kind of things that would usually turn out to be terrible fakes!

DirtyPlum

I should be passing on this collection altogether - I just cant do pastel anything. The last great-buys for me were BBR and the next seems to be the Warrior collection.

inconspicuous

I'm definitely buying all of the shadesticks just because the colours are gorgeous, but different. I want the MSF's too, but I'll probably only be able to afford one (Perfect Topping). I'm also planning on two of the glosses (Just Dessert and Consume Me) and two lipsticks (Bubbles and Lollipop Loving). I'm umming and ahhing over the LE eyeshadows... I want them, and my eyeshadow collection is the most lacking right now, but I need to cut back since Kitty Kouture is out here next month too and I want the Mystery Powder =/

So, we'll see. But that's my wishlist right now

ETA:

@ritchieramone: You said you has Sushi Flower already - is that a suitable dube for Dear Cupcake, then? I *just* bought Sushi Flower so if they're basically the same there's no point (although, I too love the name of this shadow lol)

Girl about town

Just getting to the end of my lollipop loving lipstick so will get a back up of that or 2,
Also getting peppermint pattie n/v
and quite a few shadesticks, im in love with shadesticks at the moment!!

ritchieramone

Quote:
Originally Posted by inconspicuous
@ritchieramone: You said you has Sushi Flower already - is that a suitable dube for Dear Cupcake

By the sound of what people are saying in the main discussion thread, it seems the closest dupe and so far, the swatches I've seen look very similar. I'm sure I saw a side-by-side comparison in the discussion thread but I had a quick look but couldn't find it again. I know it's in there somewhere!

I did find this comparison of SF beside other similar shades - that may or may not be useful!

LP_x

My list changes every day.

Definitely:
Lollipop Lovin l/s
Sugarshot and Dear Cupcake e/s

Probably:
Perfect Topping MSF - I want to see this in person first, but I'm screwed if the MA won't let me see it on Tuesday 31st. My nearest store is a 1 hour drive or a 1.5 hour train journey, so if I can't see them on the Tuesday when I'm in the city, I'm going to have to buy online and hope I love it.

Lemming:
Butternutty, Lemon Chiffon and Red Velvet s/s
Aquavert e/s

SARAHheartsMAC

Don't think I'm going to get anything from this collection now!
shockt.gif

Going to have a YSL haul. I have nude beige rouge volupte on the way and may get a couple more a blush and touche eclat!
yahoo.gif

amber_j

I didn't think I'd want anything from this collection as I can't really do pastels, but I want go to the MAC store and swatch:

l/s - Lollipop Loving
s/s - Red Velvet
n/l - Seasonal Peach

LMD84

i'd like lollipop lovin (nearly finished my heatherette one!) and perfect topping. that's all! i'm being good this month.... although that said i want some bits from colour ready which is released in april too!

Lovely Gia

I really can't decide what to get. Think i'm going to pass on the glosses as i bought loads from HK. But e/s and shade sticks OMG i want them all.

Question tho, my MA told me colour ready was out on the same day? is this true?? She also told me they are only gettin 8 of each of the products!!!!!! Really want the prep and prime for the t zone !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
th_confused_new.gif

theend

I'm reallt excited for this collection! I must have:

Lemon Chiffon
Cakeshop
Peppermint Patti
Perfect Topping

And maybe one of the lipglosses.

pianohno

I'm thinking:
- possibly butternutty s/s, I'll have to see how I'm feeling on the day
tong.gif

- peppermint patti n/v (mmm, looks delicious!)
- lollipop loving l/s
- maybe a MSF but my love/hate relationship with them is going through a hate phase right now
th_dunno.gif

as for the e/s and the tricolour things, I'm gonna pass - they just don't do anything for me really which is kind of a let down as I was really excited for this collection
cry.gif
oh well, macpro in NY soon
th_wink3.gif

vocaltest

for those planning to get peppermint patti... DON'T!! guess where i got a dupe from? asda, for £1.50 haha. i've had it on since tuesday and my nails have only just started to chip! i think peppermint patti maybe a bit darker, but i haven't seen it irl to compare yet.

IMG_2627.jpg