Next up-Sugar Sweet

amber_j

I bought the Barry M "Spring Green" nail paint today which lots of people have said is a dupe for Peppermint Patti. I'm totally sold on their nail products!

Luceuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by amber_j
I bought the Barry M "Spring Green" nail paint today which lots of people have said is a dupe for Peppermint Patti. I'm totally sold on their nail products!

I've been looking for that, but it's not out in the Superdrugs here yet
thmbdn.gif
I love Barry M nail polishes.

inconspicuous

I've had to cut back my shopping list for this... Now I'm planning on:

MSF: Perfect Topping
All 5 shadesticks
and Lipsticks in: Lollipop Loving, Bubbles, and Saint Germaine.

At first I wanted a lot more, but I can't afford it so I'm going to have to behave myself next month. I'm just glad that I saw a lot of stuff on here to turn me off the lipglosses, I was all for them until I realized they're really nothing special.

amber_j

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luceuk
I've been looking for that, but it's not out in the Superdrugs here yet
thmbdn.gif
I love Barry M nail polishes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vocaltest
i can't find spring green yet either :'(!

Oh no! If you get desperate I could always CP one for each of you. My local Superdrug's always got a good stock of Barry M stuff, and I've got a few near me at work too.

inconspicuous

Quote:
Originally Posted by Girl about town
Barry M nail polishes are so good!!!! i saw a grey one thats a dupe for hello kitty , on the prowl!!

Really?? That's awesome I'll have to have a look. On The Prowl nail laquer is my favourite <3 The colour is amaaazing. I've got a couple Barry M nail polished from when I first moved here, the colours are awesome and vivid.

Luceuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by amber_j
Oh no! If you get desperate I could always CP one for each of you. My local Superdrug's always got a good stock of Barry M stuff, and I've got a few near me at work too.

Aw thank you that's a lovely offer but I ordered it from the Superdrug website last night. Thanks anyway
thmbup.gif

amber_j

Quote:
Originally Posted by Girl about town
Barry M nail polishes are so good!!!! i saw a grey one thats a dupe for hello kitty , on the prowl!!

I've got that one too!
thmbup.gif
It's called "Grey"
th_LMAO.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luceuk
Aw thank you that's a lovely offer but I ordered it from the Superdrug website last night. Thanks anyway
thmbup.gif

Anytime! Glad you were able to get hold of it in the end.

MakeUpGeek

I'm behaving myself too - nothing from grand duo's, and I think I'll only get lollipop loving lipstick and perfect topping msf.

I want peppermint patti but I think I'll check out barry m as its so much better value, and I just splurged on a clarisonic.
angelic.gif

Growing Wings

I got a look at this collection today, and instead of Saint Germaine they had Show Orchid (which I loved and reserved!) Anyone got any ideas about this?
th_dunno.gif

Claire84

Maybe they got it mixed up with the stuff that's coming out with Colour Ready? Cos I think Show Orchid is part of that collection.

ritchieramone

Bits of Sugar Sweet and Colour Ready are appearing on the website now if you search for them by name.

I've had to narrow down my list due to having just today ordered a new pair of glasses and prescription sunglasses, so no Butternutty or Dear Cupcake for me!

LMD84

i only bought perfect topping and red velvet from sugarsweet. i think i'll back to mac for lollipop lovin (need a back up!) and if the store is sold out when i get there then i'll just have to risk it.

NatalieMT

I only got Refined MSF and Club e/s. I have most of the other colours, I'm not a fan of shadesticks and the colour payoff on the l/g doesn't look too great so I passed and treated myself to a Bare Study paintpot. I love me some paintpots. <3

MakeUpGeek

Hooray! I ordered lollipop lovin because I've wanted it for ever, perfect topping msf, bubbles lippie, peppermint patty nail varnish and sable eyeshadow (which is a permanent item I wanted)

Can't wait to get them.
mac_addict.gif

Girl about town

i ended up just getting the refined colour ready base and the translucent powde stuff, managed to reason that i have a lot of the sugarweet stuff, x
going to get the barry m polish.
yay to more YSL lippies want fetish pink.