• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

...night Fever...

Caffy

Easy Dramatic EYE
This is basically a simple nighttime look I tend to sport when I'm indecisive about what colours look good on me. This title was inspired by one of my fav. eyeshadows Night Fever by Mr. Francois Nars. !!! I love Nars....
Well here goes
night1.JPG

The Horrible Just out of Bed look. UGH.... God I hope I don't scare my roomates walking like this
night2.JPG

Important to fill in the brows!... It pulls together your face...
night3.JPG

night4.JPG

Foundation... I'm using Mac's Mineralize in NC 20. It's an ok foundation... looks dewy..but I prefer Bobbi Brown Foundation stick or Giorgio Armani.
night5.JPG

Conceal those dark circles.. .I'm using Mac's Moistercover in NW15
night6.JPG

Use some translucent powder to set.. I'm usingAlison Raffaele in Transparent Finish. It's a basic powder...kinda like Blot powder but way lighter..
night7.JPG

Put some powder under your eyes to catch fallout. I'm using Shu Uemura Powder in Violet * it's great for those freckles too*
night8.JPG

I'm using Dior's Beige Massai's Quad. I'm only using the 2 left shades. The peach and the red brown.
night9.JPG

Put the peach on your eyes as a wash... No need to get too exact! Lots more shadow to add on! hehe
night10.JPG

night11.JPG

Add some of the red brown in the corners of your eyes. ..
night12.JPG

Should look like this
night13.JPG

The take Dior's New Eye show Cream Mousse eyeshadow in Glam and Glitz black. Love this... great texture, and so sparkly.
night14.JPG

Take your pinky, and smooth some on your eyes...Concentrating on either corners of your eye..
night15.JPG

Should end up like this... Not too dark, but enough.
night16.JPG

Then take Night Fever by Nars..a Sparkly red pearl black
night17.JPG

night18.JPG

Using a pencil brush concentrate on your crease.
night19.JPG

Add some sparkly black liquid liner. I'm using Tiffa Black and Gold
night20.JPG

night21.JPG

Add some pencil kohl liner. I'm using Mac's earthline, and Stila's in Smokey Quartz. It's important to balance the bottom lid, with the top, or it will look kinda weird .. hehe
night22.JPG

Shiseido Mascara base a MUST...
night23.JPG

night24.JPG

Bottom and Top lashes, I'm using Deja Vu Tiny Sniper for Bottom, Dior Show for Top. Love these mascaras..
night25.JPG

For extra glamour add some Benefit Badgal lash in Blue. It makes the whites of your eyes seem whiter, and fresher.
night26.JPG

night27.JPG

Again, I'm promoting Kevyn Aucoin cosmetics. I love this other shade, called liquifuschia. It's a sheer HOT pink. It's important to use this before u add some bronzer, so it looks like your naturally flushed and tan. It looks like it's a glow coming from within.
night28.JPG

night29.JPG

Bronzer on cheeks and forhead. I'm using Mac's Refined Gold and Bobbi Brown Shimmerbrick in Beige.
night30.JPG

FF by Shiseido lipstick in BE201. Love this glossy nude colour.

Voila! C'est fini!
cheerleader.gif

night31.JPG

night32.JPG

Thanks for watching!

breathless

HOT HOT HOT!! thanks for posting darling! looks amazing and you did a wonderful job! i WILL try this =]]

evekk

Wow - I love it! I'd definitely look at you twice walking down the street....thinking I wish I cld do that! And now I'll try with this fab tut! Thanks for sharing.

What are the eye tools you used? And also the buffer brush? You say that the purple Shu powder helps with freckles - does it conceal them?
Thanks!

Latest posts