Nireynas tutorials (brushes)

gracetre123

Hello beautiful ladies!!!

Ok so I{m sure that many of you have seing the Nireynas video tutorials on youtube...I think she is great...beautiful and very talented, Im in love with all her tecniques and I had tried every single one....but....

Where can I find this litttle and precise brushes that she uses to blend and smudge all that eyeshadows and pencil...you know those ones that she calls #7, #6 and #10 and #4 I think...Its just that i cant do such a precise job o eyeshadow application with my normal brushes....ok...I only have the 219, 239 and 217...but I will love to know where can I find similar brushes to hers...but here in USA

well heres her channel for those who havent see any of her looks and tuts...ejoy!!

YouTube - Nireyna's Channel

TIA

Amaranth

Yeah, she's great and so beautiful! I'm not actually sure what type of brushes she uses, but I'm not sure if you've been to her website that says the following:

"In my work I use PROFESSIONAL MATERIALS only:
professional cosmetics:
- Make Up For Ever- Atelier- Peggy-Sage- M.A.C.- SLA- Kryolan- Paris-Berlin

brushes from a natural bristle (after every client all brushes always wash and disinfected)"

So maybe that will point you in the right direction, sorry I couldn't be of more help!

Latest posts