no [eye] makeup wearing! OMG!

ambicion6

ouch! once it starts healing i recommend Mederma for the scar. I had surgery a couple of months ago and applied mederma religiously to my scars and they are almost un-noticeable now.

abbey_08

awwww hes gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!! sooo cute like a lil teddy bear!!

your eye looks sooo sore! lucky it was your eyelid and hopefully no lasting damage! hope it heals soon!

aleksis210

Ouuuch! I have the worst scar on my arm from a chow, he bit me in a pet store!
icon_eek.gif
Weird thing is, he was wagging his tail and looked really friendly...lol...your dog is very cute though! I hope your eye heals okay!!

ginger9

Ouchie I hope it heals over smoothly and quickly. I'm not a medical practioner but I think it'll be fine. I've had a simliar but bigger cut in my eye and it didn't scar noticeably. I hope in your case there's no scaring at all.

I'm feeling ya over here. My jack russell took a nip to my thumb over a month ago (I was trying to pry kleenex out of his mouth) he punctured thru my thumb nail and it hurt so bad I was incapacitated, curled in a fetal position and whimpering like a baby for a few minutes. Fyi he was so scared watching me. He's not a biter and I don't blame him since I was grabbing at his mouth. Btw your puppy is adorable! It's hard to get mad when they just look at you with that innocent happy to see you look!

fash10nista

ooo...That's makes my eyes tear just looking at it...I hope you get well soon and without scarring!!!
th_hug.gif

I also got bit by two of my dogs a few months ago, on my right ''girl' while they were playing...They must've thought I was their ball or something...lol..

Good thing it wasn't really deep and I kept putting neosporin and mederma cream on it until it healed. There is a slight scar but it's better than a chunk bit off...
shockt.gif

Your puppy is adorable BTW...I recently lost a chow in January...She was 16 years old....a very loving, very patient dog...really miss her....
cry.gif

I
heart.gif
dogs!!!

frankenkitty71

OMG! I'm so sorry that happened to you! It looks painful! I wish you a speedy recovery! My kitten went after my eye with his super sharp kitten claws the day I got him. He saw my eyelashes move when I blinked and he thought they were a bug or butterfly or something. How scary to see something pointy coming twards your eye
smiles.gif
I hope you feel better!

jenavii

Oh whoa. im sure this probably heald by now, for the most part. Next time go to a health or herbal store and ask them for BROMELAIN. Its a vitamin, something extracted from pineapple oils. It REALLY helps swelling
smiles.gif
That and ibuprofen.

xxprettyinblkxx

Quote:
Originally Posted by juicygirl
how is your eye doing now??

well about a week after i was bit, the cut was all healed up and the scab had fallen off. BUT just when i thought i was home free and was able to wear makeup again, a vein in that same eyelid had busted! it happened while i was on vacation in New Mexico. I think how it busted was from having pressure released from the scab falling off, a sneezing frenzy, and tugging at my eye because i thought something was it in, all that in the same day...well that night (during the eye tugging) i had finally gotten up to look in a mirror to see what was wrong with my eye and to my surprise my eyelid was BLACK and BLUE all around the bite mark! and slightly swollen! so i quickly grabbed some ice and laid down with an ice pack...by the next morning the swelling had gone down a bit, but thankfully there wasnt any pressure on my actual eye nor did the bruised area hurt at all cuz if it did then i would of had to go get fluid drained out, but i didn't so YAY!
th_DANCE.gif
...over all, i wasn't in any pain during this whole thing and the bruising from the busted vein finally cleared up completely a few days after Thanksgiving...so i'm fully healed now and my mom made me go see my doctor about the scarring, and he said for me to wait it out a year because facial tissue is fast healing and in a year the scar may not even be there anymore...so yes i do have a wish bone shaped scar on my eyelid, but it sort of blends right into my natural crease...

thats my story and i'm stickin' to it! hehehe

thanks for all your well wishes and conerns
specktra_rocks.gif