No more lurking!! (only)-- First FOTD... everrr

AliVix1

hi im new! yay ok so instead of doing chem2 lab reports im posting m/u pics.. loves it..

DSC01793.jpg

DSC01782.jpg

and just in case u wanted to see up my nose...
DSC01794.jpg

(sorry that the images are all diff sizes... seriously i resized them all like 6 times and this is how it came out?!!)

ok so i decided to try blues bc i always think they aren't wearable and i wanted to just try i guess/avoid my chem hw

face:
face make up is left over from the day and considering its after 1am... its been on a freaking whileeeee
some kind of cheap cover girl concealer and milani bronzer... dont even know
lips: love nectar MAC
eyes:
shroom MAC
nyx nude pearl pigment
nyx bably blue pearl pigment
nyx turquoise pearl pigment
nyx ocean blue pearl pigment
nyx space pearl pigment

ok so yeah im new.. i know, i suck... cc's please??

faifai

I love NYX too! Have you tried the NYX Chrome shadows? Like Bare Escentuals glimmers but so much better and cheaper! Anyways your blues look great, and I would love to see you use some rich browns/golds (NYX Walnut and Oro Pearl Mania pots would be good), I think they would look amazing on your eyecolor.

hotpink1326

You are so cute! Those NYX pearl pigments are the best right!?! I love the ones i have, especially baby blue which i just so happened to wear yesterday
smiles.gif

AliVix1

Quote:
Originally Posted by faifai
I love NYX too! Have you tried the NYX Chrome shadows? Like Bare Escentuals glimmers but so much better and cheaper! Anyways your blues look great, and I would love to see you use some rich browns/golds (NYX Walnut and Oro Pearl Mania pots would be good), I think they would look amazing on your eyecolor.

thanks so much! im new to nyx but i gotta try them! i wear brow sometimes... i think im addicted to pinks and purples so it was late and i knew i wasnt going anyway so i figured id try the blues! haha my bf was shocked when he saw me!

AliVix1

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotpink1326
You are so cute! Those NYX pearl pigments are the best right!?! I love the ones i have, especially baby blue which i just so happened to wear yesterday
smiles.gif

ha i know i saw that in ur fotd i think! i always love ur m/u... i even tried doing some of them! my eyes obv arent the canvas that urs are... but i try lol

Latest posts