Non-MAC Brands, Supplies and Stores: Questions & Where to Find Them in European Areas

MAC_Whore

This is the thread to discuss all non-MAC related questions about makeup supplies and stores within your area.
winks.gif

Susanne

If you ever come to Germany you can buy drugstore brands at dm drogeriemarkt and high-end makeup at Douglas.

pinknatpink

NYX cosmetics in the UK

I was in Chatham Kent today and I went to the dockside factory outlet, and they have a discount cosmetics shop there called All Wellan Good. This shop stocks a reasonable amount of NYX cosmetics ie: eyeshadow trios, lipgloss, blushes, nail varnish, eye and lip pencils, makeup brushes etc.

I just wanted to say hi to everyone as im new to this forum.

heres the link:

Dockside Factory Outlet

vocaltest

Re: NYX cosmetics in the UK

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinknatpink
I was in Chatham Kent today and I went to the dockside factory outlet, and they have a discount cosmetics shop there called All Wellan Good. This shop stocks a reasonable amount of NYX cosmetics ie: eyeshadow trios, lipgloss, blushes, nail varnish, eye and lip pencils, makeup brushes etc.

I just wanted to say hi to everyone as im new to this forum.

heres the link:

Dockside Factory Outlet

hello!

ooooooh! i live near chatham, well.. ish. I've never been to dockside before, my friend said that store is full of rubbish brands but obviously not! what else do they sell?

pinknatpink

They pretty much sell stuff you can get in boots or superdrug like max factor, revlon etc just at a discounted price. I just mentioned it because of the NYX stuff really as ive never seen it for sale anywhere else in the UK. Its not a bad price either (eyeshadow trios are £4.79) which was another thing that surprised me.

vocaltest

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinknatpink
They pretty much sell stuff you can get in boots or superdrug like max factor, revlon etc just at a discounted price. I just mentioned it because of the NYX stuff really as ive never seen it for sale anywhere else in the UK. Its not a bad price either (eyeshadow trios are £4.79) which was another thing that surprised me.

oooh thats pretty good! yeah i've never seen NYX either! whereabouts in kent are you from? i live near ashford
smiles.gif

pinknatpink

I live in Margate in thanet, its not very good here for shopping, westwood cross is right by me but its useless for makeup shopping its only got a boots and debenhams. I usually go into canterbury for my mac stuff but sometimes go to bluewater (i prefer the counter in house of fraser to fenwicks in canterbury) Ashford has got a new shopping centre, i havent been there yet, have you been? if so whats it like?

_Ella_

In the Netherlands you can buy drugstorebrands at DA, Kruidvat, Trekpleister, Etos and other drugstores.

High end makeup at Douglas (some even with MAC counters!) Ici Paris and we got Sephora
yahoo.gif

Where i can buy Urban Decay Primer Potion in Italy?
The brand isn't available at Sephora for my country, i prefer don't buy any cosmetical supplies on ebay, i'm looking for a good e-shop or similar. Somebody bought cosmetics from Asos?

emeraldjewels

UK Girls - Where do you Buy Urban Decay?

I have looked on the boots website but they only have a small selection of eyeshadow colours.

I there anywhere else I can buy them from??

anti_starlet8

Re: UK Girls - Where do you Buy Urban Decay?

Debenhams is where I get mine but that's on Oxford St so they may carry more lines. HQ Hair is probably the best place to get it from
smiles.gif

glam8babe

Re: UK Girls - Where do you Buy Urban Decay?

i just go to Boots, i like to look at everything and swatch them
but they dont sell it in my Boots.. so i usually have to go to the big one in Newcastle or Middlesbrough

JoeyEmma

I've been looking for Giorgio Armani in Manchester. They've finally got one in Selfridge's Trafford Centre, so I'm gonna go and try out their foundations.

kittykit

Here in Prague, you can get those drugstore brands at stores like DM, Rossmann and Schlecker.

High-end brands are always available at Sephora (the store at Novy Smichov and Paladium shopping malls are the only Sephora in Prague that carries Smashbox - they're extremely expensive here). The one at Paladium has Too Faced. Douglas (the main one in the city center at Wenceslas Square) sells Armani, Bobbi Brown and lots more.

That's all I can think about at the moment
smiles.gif
I shop at Sephora most of the time.

makeupmadb

Hi UK girls! I thought I'd let you know of a discovery I made the other day. I was at an outlet shopping centre and went in the Designer Room.
And to my shock I saw a whole NYX makeup stand, I couldn't believe it as I've never seen it in the UK before. They also sold brushes on the counter.

I've had a look online and the Designer Room seems to be at most McArthurGlen group outlet centres.

The trios were £4.60, some eyeshadow brushes were around £2.50 as well as the jumbo eye/lip pencils.

Hope this helps!