Not for the weak!! Caution. **STRONGLY ADVISE CAUTION** /admin

CaraAmericana

I would agree that my gut tells me there is some blackmail, bribery or illegalness behind these films.

However, we can't totally eliminate that maybe these women do enjoy this condition called Coprophilia.

SparklingWaves

We would have to find the women to see if they are into that. That is what I think needs to be done. Who are they? That's someone daughters or sisters. They may even be mothers themselves.

I wonder what are the statistics of people into Coprophilia and willing to put that on film. I am not saying it doesn't exist, but I just think something is wrong. It that gut level.

Shimmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaraAmericana
a thought I had as well.

Who is the real 'monster'? The filmaker, the women, the viewers, me for opening this can of worms and spreading the horror? There are far off worse things to watch. Watching and being grossed out is not the hard part for me. It is accepting these woman may have voluntarily did this or that some sick fuck is forcing them to do it against their will. And I agree with the poster who said that this may need some investigating.

It's pretty difficult to fake willingness and enjoyment of the subject matter. :/

SparklingWaves

It depends on what drugs you are on. There was a guy in our area ate a particular plant that has serious LSD properties. He thought his arm was a sandwich and chewed half of it off and didn't feel a thing.

PCP is another one that can do some wicked things to people. Perp - "Oh, it's chocolate ice cream ladies".

They don't look right to me.

I think drugs can play a role in these things.

Beauty Mark

Welll... I think some people do have that kind of fetish, but I do imagine that they are few and far between. I am not one of those people.

I couldn't sit through the whole thing, because while I strongly do think there has to be a handful of people who would enjoy that. I'm just not convinced those women are among them.

I am all for sexual freedom and doing what feels right, but I have strong feeling that these women are being exploited.

Even if they do this willing (like if they agreed to do this stuff for financial compensation), it doesn't necessarily make it right. Plenty of people do things willingly that aren't acceptable, such as race on TV where actors would willingly play racial stereotype characters. That's a different topic, but I think that you have to bear in mind that people do things with consent but it's still wrong.

The real monster- I'd say the filmmaker and whoever in production ponied up the money. I don't know if these are drug addicts or what, so I can't say that they're necessarily victims, but ultimately, some people had to decide this was a good enough idea to cast, film, and put money into.

CaraAmericana

Quote:
Originally Posted by SparklingWaves
He thought his arm was a sandwich and chewed half of it off and didn't feel a thing.

WHOA mama.

lipshock

I was kind of waiting for someone to make a topic about this. I actually was going to but didn't want anyone sending me hate mail for posting that link up.
smiles.gif

But uhm, yeah. I haven't watched it but I made my boyfriend watch it and his reaction alone did it for me. I don't think I'd be able to watch it. He gave me a play-by-play recall of the "action." My stomach seriously started to do flips. Especially when the word vomiting was brought up. My EMETOPHOBIA would go into overdrive if I ever watched the clips.

But you know what ... my curious side is itching furiously to watch it. But I know I just can't. I'd pass out probably. Lol.

wolfsong

Quote:
Originally Posted by lipshock
My EMETOPHOBIA would go into overdrive if I ever watched the clips.

But you know what ... my curious side is itching furiously to watch it. But I know I just can't. I'd pass out probably. Lol.

Exactly where im at!
greengrin.gif

CantAffordMAC

i watched peoples reactions on youtube. a lot of people said its fake and that they used ice cream or chocolate. I dunno...

wolfsong

He said he has used chocolate before as many actors dont want to eat REAL faeces. I should think not!
winks.gif

janwa09

Ok I'm replying to this thread again coz I just can't get over what I saw. I watched it right before lunch and didn't eat a thing after. This is by far, the most disgusting thing I've ever seen. Even if it was chocolate ice cream, like some people suggested, the mere concept of this video, whether it be fake or not, is sickening. How could anyone with intelligence do something so base that animals don't even do it? I can't imagine how feces could make anyone sexually aroused--There's a reason why we flush these things down the toilet!!

With this said, I hope these people have a serious case of constipation for the rest of their lives.

SparklingWaves

My hubby thought it was fake.

Even so, the idea and the video gets the point across clearly.

I have 8 pet's feces just the creator to dine for years if thinks this is so freaking funny or such a worthy fetish to be "acted" out.