NOTD - post all here

kittykit

Re: Notd

OPI Royal Flush Blush
smiles.gif

NutMeg

It ends up looking purple from a distance, but when you look at it closer the hot pink shows through in a couple places, and if your nails are long enough to show past the end of your finger the undersides look hot pink. Because Dating a Royal goes on pretty translucent. Depends on if you like that look or not, but clearly I do.
smiles.gif

Right now, a simple french with a shimmery off white, and my natural nail showing through.

pdtb050606

two coats of OPI "Baby it's cold outside" kind of a black/blue sparkly color, doesn't sound great but I LOVE it on

GreekChick

I love For Audrey! I keep on getting stares though when I wear it. Yes people it's blue np, so what!
I'm wearing Color Club PowerPlay, bright neon purple!

Shadowy Lady

I'm wearing OPI An Affair in Red Square (I think that's the name). I don't think this colour gets a lot of love, but it's the perfect red on me
smiles.gif

ClaireAvril

ooo
I have OPI Yes...I can-can from the france collection.

Did a really jacked up application though..

BEA2LS

I found this avon nail polish at my grandma's house. it's called brown pearl and it soo pretty. it has red sparkles in the light. thats what i am wearing today
smiles.gif

BEA2LS

I'm wearing China Glaze Ruby Pumps. Oh, wow - I got it last night and was soo excited! It;s really as lovely as I hoped it would be. I am wearing it alone but my mom has it over OPI's My Kind of Brown and it looks amazing! I might try to layer it over black.

user79

I might put on Ruby Pumps tonight....but they are a bitch and a half to get off! I had on Emerald Sparkle, which is the same formulation just in green, and it was so terrible for taking off. I read on MUA that using felt instead of remover pads works better, I might have to go buy some felt or something because getting that glitter off was a huge pain in the butt.

BEA2LS

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissChievous
I might put on Ruby Pumps tonight....but they are a bitch and a half to get off! I had on Emerald Sparkle, which is the same formulation just in green, and it was so terrible for taking off. I read on MUA that using felt instead of remover pads works better, I might have to go buy some felt or something because getting that glitter off was a huge pain in the butt.

I use the felt remover pads and it gets it off really, really good.

Shadowy Lady

^^ I agree, ever since I discovered felt pads I'm never going bag to wipes. This is much faster and I'm lazy :p

I'm so freaking bored of my neutral nail colour i put on a couple of days ago. Think I will wear Flashbulb Fuchsia by OPI tonight! hahahah

BEA2LS

it's funny you said you're sick of your neutrals! i have been wearing brights/darks, etc. than i am kinda longing for them. i am about to pull out my essie - or better yet i saw some on clearance at ulta!
smiles.gif

ever since i got those felt pads, i change my nail color all the time! before i dreaded taking it off and only changed once a week.

Latest posts