NOTD - post all here

MissResha

Re: Notd

thanks
smiles.gif
but i think i messed up. i think its AWAKEN, not devotion. hell i cant remember, its the darkest color from the Cool colors in that collection LOL. its really pretty. you cant really tell from so far away though.

sharkbytes

I finally got my hands on OPI Brand New Skates from the Toyland collection...it is GORGEOUS! If you were contemplating picking this one up, definitely grab it.

Shadowy Lady

^^ I swatched both Brand New Skates and Baby It's Coal Outside and ended up with the BICO. I think the Brand New Skates reminded me too much of another nail polish I have, I just don't know which. I need to go through my np stash and sort out my bottles!

BEA2LS

i thought it looked familiar, too - thats why i passed on it. same with baby it's coal outside actually. i kept going to the store with intentions on buying it but always bought something else instead.

knoxydoll

I'm wearing China Glaze Yell-O-Neil over white tips. Picture in the nailswatch thread. I'm probably going to do something different soon though, I'm bored and it's pretty simple thing to do.

Shadowy Lady

^^ I just saw that, it's a great colour on your nails
smiles.gif
I look horrible in all shades of yellow
ssad.gif
It sucks coz I do like yellow, it's sunny and pretty but it doesn't suit me! I'm sure it's coz of my skin tone :/

knoxydoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowy Lady
^^ I just saw that, it's a great colour on your nails
smiles.gif
I look horrible in all shades of yellow
ssad.gif
It sucks coz I do like yellow, it's sunny and pretty but it doesn't suit me! I'm sure it's coz of my skin tone :/

I feel the same way about most yellows, But I think that this one is just so bright that it doesn't make me look ill.

I changed my nails to China Glaze Wagon Trail on my hands and China Glaze Blue Sparrow on my feet.

Shadowy Lady

I'm wearing OPI's An Affair in Red Square again. I had three x-mas parties to attend this weekend and this was my NOTN for each of them. It's so pretty on my nails that I'm on my third day of wearing it (and that's weird for me!)

BEA2LS

an affair in red square is very pretty - i currently own 23 reds so i am trying to stop buying them
smiles.gif
but i like that one a lot - i also really like their christmas one (something for rudolph??)

BEA2LS

lol it's funny you say that, i was tempted to pull out my black but decide i'd save it for new years eve

knoxydoll

I'm wearing China Glaze V. But I had to give my dog an emergancy bath, he smelled so horrible that I could smell it through my plugged nose, and now there's little fuzzies in the polish. 

Shadowy Lady

Quote:
Originally Posted by BEA2LS
an affair in red square is very pretty - i currently own 23 reds so i am trying to stop buying them
smiles.gif
but i like that one a lot - i also really like their christmas one (something for rudolph??)

23??!! You girl got me beat! I have 3 OPI reds and one Essie and some old Dior one. I do feel the need to buy more red though, lol
tong.gif