NOTD - post all here

thebeautybible

bourjoisnailpolish.jpg

nailsofthedaybourjois.jpg

Bourjois Beige Glamour with Bourjois One Seconde no 2 on ring finger

Beige Glamour is a very natural beige pink with no shimmer, great for work. Its a little think in consistency, not the easiest to work with, and I did it kinda late at night so not my best application either. The colour on my ring finger (yeah, still doing that...) is another Bourjois polish but it just has the number 2 on the bottle, don't know the name, sorry. Its soooo pretty. the brush is amazing, 1 swipe of this rounded brush and your nail is done! Love it and the colour is a pretty silvery pink.​

bps117

plants vs zombies nail

I really like Plants vs Zombies, this game is really interesting. How do you think about it?
But I am afraid I am not a good artist. Hope you enjoy this.

bps117

[FONT=??]Always love summer[/FONT]
[FONT=??]Beautiful colors, and lots of fun[/FONT]
[FONT=??]Here is my Candy color nail for this summer[/FONT]

bps117

my nail of the day!

really love nail art, and I do a lot
here I want to show some, really hope you will like it
[FONT=??]let me know, if you like it[/FONT]
wps_clip_image-293.png
nanaparty.gif

littlepickle

First of all, sorry for the spam - have recently reignited my nail polish addiction and just gotten into photographing my manicures again and have been having fun trying out Konad stuff too :)

1 coat of Color Club Fast Woman, 3 coats of Kleancolor Red Sparkle

2 coats of China Glaze Liquid Leather, 1 coat of Kleancolor Black Out

3 coats of Kleancolor Pastel Teal, 1 coat of Nabi Multi Glitter, Color Club Wild At Heart & China Glaze IDK stamping on ring finger (IDK was super subtle though!). I used plate M70.

2 coats of Kleancolor Metallic Purple, 2 coats of Kleancolor Chunky Holo Purple. So much glowier in real life!

3 coats of Color Club Untamed Luxury + OPI Silver Shatter. This seemed like a good idea in my head, but I think it just looked way too busy on the nail.

Color Club Fashion Addict & China Glaze White Cap applied randomly over the nail, then topped with China Glaze Fault Line. Again, seemed like a good idea at the time. Might have looked nicer if I had been more successful in my application of Fault Line!

2 coats of Kleancolor Metallic Yellow topped with Color Club Clean Break. I love this combination so much and am itching to try others with white :)

Thanks for looking!