NOTD - post all here

ShesAFoxyLady

This is my NOTD
eyelove.gif

It's Nails Inc.'s new magnetic polish which contains metal filings and uses a magnet held over the wet polish to get this effect. The photo doesn't do it justice, it's even more gorgeous in real life - it looks super shiny and almost holographic, it almost looks like the 'stripes' move as the light hits it from different angles!!
heart.gif

Leeny

Joining this thread so that I get into the habit of using all my nailpolishes at least once in my lifetime. LOL I think I tend not to do my nails because I get fidgety after they're done and I end up smudging my manicure. But I noticed that I don't pick at my cuticles as much if my hands and nails look nice.

Last week was Sally Hansen Commander in Chic (greyed-purple-putty-type colour)

This week is Sally Hansen Calypso Blue (teal blue with shimmer) - I needed something bright to chase away winter blahs. I also added 2 flower nail stickers on each ring finger.

thepicketywitch

A NOTD from a few days ago (note: this is the first picture of a NOTD that I think came out all right...working on getting better)

Nubar Mod Aqua/Rescue Beauty Lounge Bikini Bottom/Sally Hansen Crackle Antique Gold

Milegolas

It was very difficult for my ordinary camera to capture the real beauty of this nail polish, but I tried...It feels so mermaid =p Please ignore my sausage finger.

EOTD-Fanny

I´m wearing China Glaze Beauty And The Beach for the moment.
I think I will add some golden holographic glitter on my nails later.
I think BATB looks great with gold! :)