NOTD - post all here

kimmy

Re: Notd

sally hansen ten day no-chip nail colour in surely ivory is on my nails. yum!

JillBug

I just finished painting my nails in O.P.I. "Siberian Nights" I love how dark it is and that it is a blue based purple.
Since taking my acrylics off, I have been able to perfect my nail painting skills with my left hand. lol

Shadowy Lady

I did my nails with OPI You Don't Know Jacques. I need to dig into my older OPI stuff, but ever since the France Collection I haven't been able to go back!

rachybloom

I'm wearing the cult-fave OPI Lincoln Park After Dark.. I wear it pretty much all the time :] Such a perfect dark purple color for my pale skin!

AudreyNicole

I am wearing OPI Do you Lilac it? today and plan to stamp it with the Konad stamper later on
smiles.gif

user79

China Glaze - Emerald Sparkle

I haven't decided if I like it on me or not. The color is pretty and I love the sparkle, but I'm just not sure if green nails is my thing...

AudreyNicole

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissChievous

I haven't decided if I like it on me or not. The color is pretty and I love the sparkle, but I'm just not sure if green nails is my thing...

IKWYM. I have it and love to look at it in the bottle. I love it on other people, but I just don't like green on myself.
th_dunno.gif

user79

Quote:
Originally Posted by AudreyNicole
IKWYM. I have it and love to look at it in the bottle. I love it on other people, but I just don't like green on myself.
th_dunno.gif

I only bought it because of the hype surrounding it on the MUA nailboard, tbh, and I wanted to "branch out" with more unique colors than pinks and reds. I have it on right now, it's nice, but it kinda reminds me of a witch? lol I might put it up for swap if I end up not using it a lot in the future. :/

thelove4tequila

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissChievous

I just got ES also and I'm in the same boat as you. I kinda like it, I think. I'm not sure if it goes well with my skin tone. I got it because of the hype and I like to wear fun bright colors but I just don't think it works best for me. Oh well. I'll wear it again in the future.

Latest posts