Nothing's gonna change my world..

GGBlu

I officially love everything you do.

I have to ask though ... I bought Brash & Bold expecting it to be an outrageous color that I never reached for (but of course HAD to have). Much to my surprise, I used it this past weekend and it was surprisingly toned down, even after I packed it on ... did you apply it wet for the second look, or was that just a lot of pigment?

Ruby_Woo

Thanks for the comments everyone
smiles.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by GGBlu
I officially love everything you do.

I have to ask though ... I bought Brash & Bold expecting it to be an outrageous color that I never reached for (but of course HAD to have). Much to my surprise, I used it this past weekend and it was surprisingly toned down, even after I packed it on ... did you apply it wet for the second look, or was that just a lot of pigment?

I always wet my pigments with fix+ even if its just my highlight vanilla. It keeps the mess down and makes the pigments show up more, and I did pack it on, I think I might have used artjam paint light as a base! try it with that
smiles.gif

GGBlu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruby_Woo
Thanks for the comments everyone
smiles.gif

I always wet my pigments with fix+ even if its just my highlight vanilla. It keeps the mess down and makes the pigments show up more, and I did pack it on, I think I might have used artjam paint light as a base! try it with that
smiles.gif

Thanks for the tip. I have Artjam paint and Artifact paintpot, so maybe I'll try it with one of those. I either used Girl Friendly or Perky as a base when I tried B&B, so that might have also helped to tone it down some.

User93

Beautiful and gorgeous as always!!! Im probably the 1000000 person in this forum saying this but your brows are AMAZING aswell as your skills. Great!!!

amyzon

The bangs are pure sex on you so keep em! I think some red peeking out from underneath would be cute in your hair but I think you should keep your natural color - it's amazing and it compliments your natural skintone SO well! Smoke and Diamonds was made for you and I love how you got such an intensity from Brash and Bold!

Ruby_Woo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alibi
Beautiful and gorgeous as always!!! Im probably the 1000000 person in this forum saying this but your brows are AMAZING aswell as your skills. Great!!!

Thanks! I was a bit bummed that my bangs don't show my brows as much anymore lol But thanks so much!

Quote:
Originally Posted by blazeno.8
I was just waiting for a photo like this to convince me that I need to buy Bold and Brash!

I saw it on my manager and I was sold too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by amyzon
The bangs are pure sex on you so keep em! I think some red peeking out from underneath would be cute in your hair but I think you should keep your natural color - it's amazing and it compliments your natural skintone SO well! Smoke and Diamonds was made for you and I love how you got such an intensity from Brash and Bold!

I've had it like that before, where its sort of peeking through, thats why I wanted to try the red, but we'll see, if it doesnt look good, I'll just dye it back to black! Ill post pictures when its done, i start the process this thursday!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TISH1124
Love the looks!! I love your hair curly

Thans Tish! Im starting to wear it curly all the time. Its kinda weird, but at work no one had any idea that my hair was curly, they thought it was straight, and I get more compliments on my curls. Definetly keeping it
smiles.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by nursee81
love both look glad i brought bold and brash!!!

Yay! I've been selling it alot when I wear it. Hope you like it! Post pics when you wear it
smiles.gif
I wanna see how it looks on others.

Thanks so much to everyone who commented. I really appreciate your kindness!

P.S
I'll be using Push the Edge again soon and I'll be sure to post. I LOVE that pigment.

almmaaa

beautiful look i loooove the brash and bold gotta get it!!!! Just saw ur weight tracker how did u loose the weight and in how long?