Nothing's gonna change my world..

hotpink1326

That pink look is freakin jaw dropping! Its soooo pretty!! Love the new do too
smiles.gif

MaskedBeauty

I LOVE your hair! I think the bangs look really cute. I like it the best when its straight. Love the makeup too!

blackeneddove

I loooove that second look.. so hot! And you look so good with bangs, I like your hair when its not straightened too, it looks hot all tousled up like that! You look great

marce89

Both looks are gorgeous, but the second one with all that hot pink takes the cake. It really pops, I love it!
Across the Universe is one of my favourites songs BTW, I love how you used it as a title!
greengrin.gif

Ruby_Woo

Thanks ladies! Im currently dying my hair red.. :s Ill post pics later. But thanks sooo much for the feed back! if all else fails, Ill dye it back to black lol

Ruby_Woo

I added the picture of my new hair. Let me know what you think, my mom is still gonna bleach some sections and add a diff kind of red, but this is what it looks like as of like 3 hours ago :s

rosasola1

I'm jealous!! how did u get it red from black?! i've been dying to go red for so long but I died my hair black and now i'm scared to mess with it.

Ruby_Woo

Thanks ladies! Im still adjusting to looking at myself in red hair lol. I'll pass by my reflection and feel different. I cant wait till my mom is done fixing it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rosasola1
I'm jealous!! how did u get it red from black?! i've been dying to go red for so long but I died my hair black and now i'm scared to mess with it.

Hey! My mom is a cosmetologist and she's the one that did it for me. She didn't bleach it at all,yet. I want her to bleach pieces at the bottom and in between for a brighter red. Im not sure what she did, but she used a hair dye that didn't require bleach :s